My bf dumped me, I have to drill a hole in the International space station now

>be Werner Von Braun
>build NASA
>die, mutts unable to make rockets anymore
>Russians send your astronauts to the International Space Station (ISS)
>US goes cultural marxist
>decide to send a woman to space
>she immediately starts fucking the male astronauts, cucking her jew husband
>she goes insane when one of the astronauts dumps her
>she drills multiple holes through the ISS hull causing oxygen to leak out
Women are cancer! They dont deserve to exist on earth let alone in space.
parabolicarc.com/2021/08/15/nasa-denies-accusation-that-astronaut-suffered-mental-breakdown-drilled-hole-in-soyuz/

Attached: hole drills hole.png (995x1038, 1.09M)

>a mutt femoid
NASA purposely endangered the other crew members' lives by doing this. Can't wait until they start sending average niggers up to space. They'd make the Challenger disaster look like a routine part of space travel.

Real story is about shit

Wasn't there an incident with a dyke astronaut a couple years back?

Everybody know the Russians are lying about this. They're trying to falsely blame an American astronaut for shoddy Russian negligence in the Russian spacecraft.

We covered NASA's ass untill that fuckup of cosmic agency strted to spin the story as
>le bad russian rockets lmao
Now suck it. I am actually surprised RT or someone didn't made a 40 min video on that.
I guess the most hillarious thing about all of that is that toiletclogger astronaut was denied entering russian side resulting in the whole US crew shitting in diapers and stuffing said diapers in millions worth space suit. Just wow.
And everyone knew the truth all along btw.

>Real story is about shit
If only we knew how shitty women really were.
Yes, for some reason introducing jew women into the MALE BUILT ISS caused toilet to be destroyed.

I should rephrase this thread into: "first jew woman in space, she sabotages the ISS by drilling holes in the hull and destroying the toilet over feminist bullshit".

I HATE JEWS SO FUCKING MUCH ITS UNREAL!

Cry more faggot
Want to be reminded about the previous US fuck up women astronaut lmao?

Wow. Ive never seen a post glow so hard.
>slow clap

NASA is damage controlling this hard. Of course it was to be expected, remember the all-female built bridge collapse?

KEK
Calm down, this user is joking and making a parody of Russiagate and general woman/jew screetching (that we dont kill them for btw).

Its always these weird goblin women that do this.

>destroying the toilet over feminist bullshit
In her defense, she probably didn't fuck up the toilet on purpose. Women are just fucking idiots and put things in there that shouldnt here on disc earth, so why would it be any different in "space".

Kinda makes you think actually.
If that retarded feelsy goblin did that over a petty bullshit in a safe and secure space station orbiting Earth in a ridiculously short amount of time, what would happen during 9 month flight to the Mars?

You have to be really lonely and desperate to fuck that thing.

how come they didn't get sucked through the hole

You did good Russia.
This was a 100% American cultural (((Marxist))) whitewash. At every point was her cancer and ATTEMPTED MURDER covered up because muhh women equal!
Men must persevere to make space a male only space.

Attached: 1522144244503.png (599x858, 699.25K)

send her out the airlock lol

Because alien 4 is not a scientific documentary lmao.

because they are in low orbit

flow rate is a function of velocity and area. the ISS has a low atmospheric pressure, and the holes were probably no more than 1/2" in diameter. it would have been a slow leak, like a nail in a tire.

there isn’t anything else to fuck up there

>send her out the airlock lol
If I were there I would unironically coerce my fellow astronauts to trap her and airlock her out into space. Then radio command center and tell them there was a spacewalk accident and she fell out. Thats infinitely better than having a psycho horror movie of a woman drilling holes in the armor and destroying the ship! FUCK!

Attached: arnolda.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Everyone claim's it's fake, she didn't do that. And yet the accusation is so ultra-specific that it cannot possibly be wrong.

Think about it logically. A hole appears in a space ship. Could it be a micrometeorite? An engineering defect? A flaw in the metallurgy? Possibly any of those things. Yet the Russians are smart enough to know those are possibilities, and instead of accepting those explanations they went right for "She went crazy and tried to drill holes in the ship." It's too specific a claim to be fake. There's no reason, no motivation, for them to make a story like that up. Especially when they've never done such a thing before.

Put it this way: If someone's house blows up, could it have been a meteor? A JDAM? A meth-cooking experiment? Yeah, possibly any of those things. But if a neighbor says they saw them go digging in their yard like a retard and hit a gas main right before detonation, that's too creative and specific of a story to be fake.

Attached: amelia.jpg (961x768, 68.2K)

>spacewalk accident
implausible, just say that you repurposed the airlock as a brig and she an hero'd trying to further sabotage the station

NASA treats their employees really badly.