Carl Sagan on climate change (1985)

I don't want to believe in climate change bros, but it's impossible to not take Carl Sagan seriously.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp-WiNXH6hI

Attached: sagan1985.png (598x558, 545.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tvn8Drhnbbeh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love science!

Scammer who peddled fiction

Attached: 1639887591561.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Shouldn’t we be TRYING to warm up the planet to avoid another ice age?

Carl Sagan and a colleague “invented” nuclear winter by fucking around with their global climate models until they got the results they wanted to scare people.
He was one of the originators of agenda driven “sciencism.”

he's jewish

pol denying obvious shit is why I don't take this place seriously

Carl was human. He makes mistakes like all of us. He can be controlled by all of us.

You are a wiener for making him your god.

CARL SAGAN IS A FAGGOT.

HAVE FUN PUTTING YOUR FAITH IN HIM.

bitchute.com/video/tvn8Drhnbbeh/

Attached: 02C7C564-2BE2-40CD-BF7B-1D233AF73447.png (800x450, 469.78K)

Look at that (((beak)))

a 2nd ice age would be based, whites would fare much better than shitskins. india and china would be entirely unable to feed 90% of their populations

also this faggot redlined my jewdar

>it's impossible to not take Carl Sagan seriously.
>I must take a known drug addict seriously
Whew lad.

this, we need an ice age to cleanse the planet of niggers, earth would be like at least 80% white afterwards

He's just a butt headed astronomer.

Isn't this the man that helped give our location and biological make-up to aliens so that they could come here and conquer us as efficiently as possible?
Jews are fucking stupid. The greatest trick the Jews ever pulled was making you think they are smart.

HATERS OVERWHELMING

Attached: 01-star-power-carl-sagan.jpg (1000x715, 264.25K)

You're in an ice age rn

According to his wife sometimes he didn't smoke any weed for days.

I dunno man but how come for all the talk on the weather stuff no one ever talks about pollution or massive amounts of littler? We can see the those unlike the climate shit that no one can agree on.

You mean to say that because he was wrong on x he's wrong on y and z? Fuck off you dickhead

Attached: 1629981781643.jpg (250x250, 6.79K)

Attached: carl.jpg (693x477, 82.06K)

I read Contact last year. He was an SJW before anyone else with a bunch of male feminist bull crap

Attached: coopy.jpg (960x960, 107.38K)

>but it's impossible to not take Carl Sagan seriously.
Then your a lost cause, why bother us?
Sage, you earned it.

They know an ice age is coming and I think that's why they are going all out on the world domination plan

poo in the loo, anyone who believes in co2 cqatastropheism is a mouth breathing retard

the next ice age will come with a tilt, so its really not gonna be fun times, at all

Since when you care about logic? Just ignore Sagan.

sure shart in mart, I'm sure you didn't drop out in high school

Crichton was better. Too bad crichton died after writing his book about the climate hoax.

Well said. Don't make any idols.

Daily reminder the entire cosmological model is completely wrong and the climate modeling is necessarily incomplete. Not just incomplete in a small way, in complete in a huge way. Scientists won’t admit this because they get paid not to admit it.

>come with a tilt
what do you mean

do you even have high schools in your shithole?

>believes in climate change
>against nuclear
Why are they always like this?

(((Sagan)))

Attached: 1643174143667.jpg (371x429, 84.94K)

Any day now

Attached: muh rising sea levels argument.jpg (716x1024, 83.87K)

its funny when a street shitter tries to make fun of you, doubly so while shilling for globohomo

poopoo

Don't Look Back

Attached: 1641623558727s.jpg (213x250, 5.83K)

Carl Sagan is dead. Worm food.

Here's the contradiction about global warming: If man made climate change is real then we should address the primary cause, which is the transportation of goods. Because of centralization, goods are shipped further to specialized centers and then shipped out further as well. If they really wanted to solve the problem, then they should advocate for regionalism but that would mean less power for centralized government, so you'll never see this solution implemented. Rather, what we get is a propaganda campaign about all the new technologies that are going to somehow save us from the byproducts of state centralization and control. It's all a big fat fucking lie and if it were true they might take the solutions that are right there in everyone's stupid faces. You're a useful idiot if you carry water for this retarded shit.

Carl Sagan is a decent guy and his books are fun to read. But I have come to realize that most scientists are over confident in their understanding of things and constantly proven wrong.

It’s amazing how few people know this.