THOUSANDS MORE TROOPS TO POLAND

Prepare your anuses...

Attached: poland troops.jpg (604x314, 29.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is so gay, just start the war already.

Is NATO with blue helmets?

Attached: I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.jpg (2199x1492, 475.9K)

Biden is trying to start a war in eastern europe to boost his approval ratings. Even Zelensky, the president of Ukraine, publicly called out Biden for feeding him bullshit intelligence about an imminent invasion. This is a bigger scandal than watergate and nobody is even questioning it.

Attached: 1619710995247.jpg (1200x800, 942.05K)

Im a NATO Soldier and i support my NATO overlords

Good, we need it, American soldiers are a good for keeping away russian ones.

>just got out of Afghanistan after wasting billions of dollars
>Only to possibly get us involved with another war

I was fine with sending Ukraine weapons to allow them to put up a fight, but America should not be sending troops to this engagement because as we have seen in the past several years America is not capable of winning these types of proxy wars. Let the EU nations send their troops for once and have them pull their own weight. America needs to lower its military costs for a bit and fix its own economy.

>anii

Ukraine is a distraction from the fact that Joe fucked over your entire country in a BIG way. Inflation, supply issues, spiraling debt and civil unrest are papered over super easily by a foreign conflict, and Russia was always a good, clear foe to engage against, even though Russia itself and the whole Europe have no interest in fighting.

american zogbots don't exist to protect america. they exist to fight for jewish profits in ukraine and in the middle east

You can suck their feminine dicks too

We’ve had so many “bigger than watergate” scandals in the past 10 years that nobody gives a shit about. The public is genuinely unable to comprehend that democrats break laws no matter how brazenly they do. The mueller report should have ended in someone in the Clinton/Obama camp getting arrested for falsifying records to spy on a political opponent, but it’s been 6 years and all we got was one underling. This country has been fucked for a while dude.

Threatening war with Russia is ultimately what lost democrats the entire government in 2016, the American public doesn’t want war anymore, we’re fucking sick of it and certainly aren’t wanting a nuclear war when we just got fucked up by goat herders. Normally you would be right but this is making even liberals and furries in my social sphere upset.

>Prepare your anuses...
> not sent to Ukraine
a nothingburger, Ukraine is dead pretty much at this point

Fpbp

Attached: 1643089884126.jpg (688x807, 391.39K)

Wait I thought this was a nothingburger?! Retards here told me Russia does this shit every year for optics? I've never heard of actual troop deployment in this scenarios though, are we headed towards a war??

And хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

Attached: 1643057473304m.jpg (1024x512, 69.68K)

>fucking Russia invading Ukraine
>better send more troops to occupy Germany

Attached: 1625060632021.jpg (466x466, 20.03K)

>Wait I thought this was a nothingburger?! Retards here told me Russia does this shit every year for optics? I've never heard of actual troop deployment in this scenarios though, are we headed towards a war??
there are US soldiers in Poland since forever now

Oh nonononononono, not the happening!!!

when i just heard this i dumped my whole portfolio. dont know why i am writing this but i guess. i dont know i saw it here first and did not believe it then the radio said it so i said fuck it and sold my whole portfolio not a lot only about 40 thousand i dont care i only lost 30 dollars so whatever i got out i hate most everyone in this country no offense to any user on here though, i cant see this market going anywhere. and day trading is getting on my nerves. i am starting to hate ameriac

It should be concerning that normal people are encouraged to day trade, what I think it means really is that the entire market is currently held up by what may as well be online poker. I can’t believe the amount of people in my life pumping tons of money into the market to try and make more, I feel like it would have crashed by now if half the internet wasn’t dumping half their paycheck into jt

Let's fucking go. I hope this is the end of humanity.

Attached: vault_boy.png (528x480, 84.45K)