Be labeled autistic by female 'friend'

>be labeled autistic by female 'friend'
>hate the thought of being aspergers for life
>made the mistake of thinking i could talk about emotions with her
>explain how i feel social anxious
>argues having interests other than food and tv are signs of retardation

now i have first hand proof that women are less than human. Thanks.
pic related they have the same brain

Attached: snake drinks water.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I’m not a female, but I’m also not a sperg, and lemme tell ya something buddy, normies don’t like spergies. You people are way too difficult to deal with, even when you’re highly intelligent.

I will never understand how men can receive any emotional support from women that they couldn't just get from a fucking dog. I hate women so much it's unreal.

>>argues having interests other than food and tv are signs of retardation
Your friend is an actual idiot

Not politics really, but user, your generation has been totally fucked by technology. You guys can’t even tell who has mental disorders and who doesn’t because social technology is preventing some of you from learning social skills and many of you to develop major social anxiety.

Like usual, don’t worry so much what others think about you. As you get older, it will get easier. And definitely don’t put too much weight on what any one rando girl thinks. You are the master of yourself and you can accomplish many things by believing in yourself.

Good luck.

Youre autistic. Stop the masking and just accept it. Yes your friend is a dumb bitch too, but you are autistic.

Comes with being more intelligent then everyone else

>reveals emotion to a female
>has female friends
Maybe you are retarded.

Once you're an adult you shouldn't even reveal emotions to your mother.

Once you're married the only emotion you reveal to your wife is anger when she pisses you off. Never anything else. Anger and love of her and your children.

>>argues having interests other than food and tv are signs of retardation
My brothers GF thinks I have aspergers because I "don't pick up on social cues". When the reality is that I either ignore or am purposefully rude to her because she's a cunt, but she's unable to pick up on that.

Moral of this story is don't listen to anything women say.

you normies are likewise insufferable
war is war, when it becomes official normies = rekt
spergs have a serious advantage, time will tell

>trusting women with your emotional issues
>ever

your fault, once women see your emotional side they lose all respect for you, your life could be hell, your mom could fucking die and your dog get hit by a fucking train but you gotta bottle up your emotions, if you gotta cry do it but don't do it in public or in front of anyone, not even your significant other.

I gave up on talking to women back in high school. Just going to work and play video games until I die.

from what ive seen and experienced, you can talk about your feelings as long as it is 100% clear that you are in charge of them and not the other way around. and i dont mean beta cope speeches about how its rough but youre handling it. if you say anything about yourself in away that indicates that youre showing weakness or disclosing a secret, youll be lower than dirt to them cause w*men look for strength and self reliance, and a man without those is not a man in their eyes. i casually told women i hate normies, have homicidal thoughts, sometimes wanna go postal and then kill myself, said a lot of stupid shit (some of which was even true) to a lot of stupid people cause i didnt care who i was talking to or what about and sometimes they mistook my indifference for confidence and started showing interest.

>emotions
OP is a faggot

you can have emotions, sure, but showing them by crying or complaining and having the necessity to discuss said emotions with some one else is weakness, that means you don't actually control your emotions and seek external help.

It’s not our job to be your emotional support blanket.

Hognose are pretty cool snakes.

Never talk about your feelings with a woman. Rookie mistake. Get a dog.

So this is what females are talking about when they say about men emotionally dumping on them and using them as a therapist/mom. C'mon, just because she is female doesn't mean she wants to hear your emotional bullshit.

>female friend

do whatever you need to do to get a wife and stop being friends with women.

You can do business with them, but actual genuine friendship with the opposite sex is pretty much impossible. you can try it if you want but it never works

Don't compare snek with w*men. Snek is cute.