Peak oil

You will die in 5mo.
Pol is legitimate retards. The fact this is even posted here is proof. You cannot even find a economics forum anywhere in the internet, or a serious politics forum, or anywhere to post this. It doesn't exist.
You'll all starve, it's great, no issue.
Oil supply has fallen 20% since 2018. 10% of supply is from inventory. Libs are already largely annihilated.
Mutt subhumanity will be annihilated. All of you will die.
Delaware guy doesn't respond anymore. He just hits and runs. He's accepted his fate.
Fujairah inventory is predictable. It's just a 500k monthly oscillation. Middle distillates are 1.8m now, it will go to 2.2m in a month and then fall. And then keep repeating.
And of course honk ideology is good, if you raise diesel consumption society will collapse super fast, let's speed it up.
They raised $7m in about two weeks. America has about $300m of diesel inventory that is falling $30m a month anyway. If they can double the fundraiser, and spend it all on diesel, society collapses twice as fast. Of course they are libs and won't do this but they tried.
Also you can see the African opec producers are missing target, as they're unstable. This points to them not having any inventory. The only producers with significant inventory are the fujairah Middle East ones, hence that's what I'm using to track it.
Most countries don't publish any inventory data. You have Russian companies balance sheets, then eia, then fujairah and that's about it. That's enough to cover most of the important ones. Fujairah is maybe a few percent of total Middle East inventory. Saudi had 300m barrels at the start of 2020. Fujairah had 20m.

Attached: B8C5F439-B300-4B81-B2A5-763FCCB7219E.jpg (631x385, 63.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/348078663/#348078663
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tl;dr

You're a retard and will die

Shale
Bio when that runs put in 100 years

Libs will not survive

Bump out of interest.

Can you provide some sources for further reading, user?

>no more oil in 5 months

is that what you actually wanna say?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/348078663/#348078663

We are all going to die chicken little. We know this already.

Yes

You will die in 5mo

I mean sure, those numbers are suggesting a shortage in production and a deficit in inventory.

but where's the actual evidence that global reserves will run out?

Ill just become amish. They are allowed to browse /pol only. Eziekiel told me so.

Yes. Jidf derailing the thread.

>Pol
2016 tourist thinks he's smart lol

Excellent reply jidf

Interesting, I'll have a look into this further beyond a Any Forums archive link and see what comes up based on searches of the information presented.

Have you read Club of Rome's "Limits to Growth" report? What you're describing is giving me flashbacks to the beginning of financial collapse due to Earths natural resource running dry from overpopulation that we're ahead of schedule for.

Jokes on you, I'm autistic and I plan on dying one day.
>whatdo.jpg

honestly go fuck yourself. we know the USA is one the countries destined to fall first. it's literally confirmed fact. get over it faggot

Everyone besides me is a retard. Anything you read besides me is a waste of time. But you'll do it anyway.
Limits to growth was way optimistic, it predicted 2030 peak oil which happens in 2018.

Libs annihilated

Excellent work jidf

Libs annihilated

samefaggot shill projecting as usual

Excellent work jidf

lol everyone knows the US is meant to be exploited til it can't be anymore. then it will be dropped to the bottom of the ocean like a disloyal mafia member. get over it faggot

Attached: Vaccination not required get fucked.png (308x303, 6.79K)

change your ip again you stupid kike

Excellent work jidf

kike is seething, you inbred subhumans are terrible at this shit. god's chosen people my ass lol

If only honk ideology would just buy tons of diesel and consume it all the time. Society would collapse in 3mo.

Do you think the pandemic was a scam to lower demand and offset a decaying production?

It was a accident but that was the result. Lockdowns definitely keep society in a mediocre state. If you look at fujairah graphs I gave elsewhere you see that the pandemic happened just as inventory hit zero. Then had a massive rebound and is now going to zero again.

Bad predictions ahead since both Russia and China limited exports of fertilizers. Likely 2022 will be the last year for many people.

Without lockdowns we would already see this problem, lockdowns delayed it by two years.