Daily reminder the USA genocide of natives is never talked about

Daily reminder the USA genocide of natives is never talked about

Attached: e00094e1e47ab02c4b08c9b301708949.jpg (375x500, 56.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wqw527ivrQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny how white people complain about America getting brown. KARMA'S a bitch

Its always talked about for prove how white mens are bad and they always (((forget))) to mention most of them died from sickness imported by Europeans.

There were ppl here even before them

Newsflash:

Nobody ever talks about how the slave trade was ran by jews, not white ppl

Israel pays reparations now!

Attached: 1643756600644.jpg (640x758, 79.68K)

To be fair they weren't the best hosts and quite savage and killed many settlers

Native Americans were killing each other way before any of the white settlers came to North America.

>>not a genocide
>>talked about all the time

because nothing of value was lost and an amazing country was gained

Oh good so you admit its revenge.

Neither is the jewish genocide of Ukrainians

Which is why the holocaust was deserved

wrong. what is never talked about is the unprovoked slaughter of innocent settlers by these native Americans who at the time were savage warmongers.

>genocide
Last I checked there were a huge population of native americans living in the United States. Just like everything else the good ole U.S of A fucked up and left the job half done.

We didn't do a good job at it apparently

Daily reminder OP's Han Chinese genocide of Cantonese is never talked about.

They deserved it.

What do you wanna talk about? We killed the shit out of them and we'd do it again. Then we marched the remains of their broken asses to the worst land we could find and told them to stay there or else. Who gives a fuck? What are they gonna do, cry about it?

This, and there is more and more findings that show that they killed off the europeans and Africans that were already on the east coast when they arrived 10k years ago.

So you're just evil, aren't you?

Daily reminder that the genocide of natives is a loaded term designed to create acrimony the moment one engages it in earnest.

Literally who

I doubt he is jewish

fucking rrrracist

>oh he admits it now we can totally do nothing about it
Leftists play to win while you play with yourself

OP has vaginal bleeding

I agree. They used to have an NFL team named after them to spread awareness, but now that team is called the Commanders.

youtu.be/Wqw527ivrQE

>survivors in a genocide
Lol

Yeah I'm sure your nation has never taken land in war. Just a completely peaceful history with zero border changes. Get the fuck out of here, your bait sucks.

fuck them.. survival of the fittest.

Read "Scalp Dance" to see how the Injuns were just as mean & crazy as the white settlers.