Do you feel it lads?

Attached: 0C6DD114-EC2A-4940-A180-AE9CF48DD682.jpg (1125x753, 218.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the best Canada got to sidetrack the trucker movement..pathetic

I like the French term for lard.
"Saindoux".
"Sain" means clean or healthy, while "doux" means soft or sweet.

Anti sneed

no. kys.

No it wont, its cheap

Cooking with tallow and lard is a game changer!
I'm more upset that globohomo denied me deep fry in tallow than I am that they stole my foreskin

Quartered Brussel sprouts lathered in lard and baked are fantastic.

Oy vey thats anti-sesameic

Attached: sesame-seeds-wooden-spoon.jpg (1600x1148, 370.74K)

all the fast food joints used to deep fry in tallow before the vegan mafia got them to stop. thats probably why people in old days could eat fast food and not get ill

Attached: 1643816493269.jpg (470x470, 45.34K)

Can't really find cheap lard or any tallow over here but clarified butter is super cheap by the gallon and great. It has similar fat profiles to lard (less unsaturated fats than lard if anything).

Margarine used to be made of tallow.

My mother is starting to talk about the corn syrup and how awful it is.
She is also saying everything the schools taught about cooking is wrong and everything her mother told her is right.
Return to home cooking and lard boys.

Attached: CORN_SYRUP.jpg (2048x2048, 429.65K)

delicious

>lard bad
>liquid lard that oxidizes and makes toxic organic compounds in your stomach good

is this before or after their next booster?

user pls my cock can only get so hard

People in the UK having trouble finding pork products, while gee is plentiful.Really gets the noggin joggin

Trying to explain to dumb goyim cattle about the arachidonic acid cascade, AGEs, the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids and undoing decades of propaganda by "medical experts" about the health benefits of seed oils compared to saturated fats will be hard, especially with vegan faggots trying to sabotage every step of it.

I know onions and high fructose corn syrup is bad.

But can anyone tell me why canola oil, sunflower oil, and corn oil are actually bad?

you antisoymetic piece of shit

Am I the only one that finds something artificial about this anti seed oil shit? Suddenly it's everywhere. What are the distracting us from? What is the ulterior motive? There always is one. Nothing in this world is genuine anymore.

Lubricate it with rape seed oil

Bullshit, go to any supermarket and you will find tallow and lard, I know for sure that Sainsbury's and Lidl have them. If there are none in your area, Eastern Euro shops have them, and probably in better quality than stuff sold in the markets.

Supposedly they cause inflammation. Funny thing is, there are "studies" on both sides of the argument that contradict each other. The whole movement seems fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmqVVmMB3k

The anti-seedmatism around here is growing.

Any Forums: Twitter and Reddit screencaps

They aren’t, really. It’s just animal fats are valuable and lacking in our diets.
Unless you’re chugging oil or some shit that’s pretty gross.

Experts and scientists already debunked seed oil toxicity

people who respond to questions with youtube links need to be shot.
Are you really so illiterate that you can’t explain in your own words?

Why do you zoomer fucks absolutely require someone to be shouting at you via youtube?