You're a fool if you want WW3

>china starts ww3
>russia joins in
>rest of europe dogpiles on
>conscription of whites
>shitskins dont join in
>millions of whites dead
>ethnic replacement complete

Attached: 1642520424035.gif (326x326, 868.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We're already in WW3 britbong. It's 5th generational psycological warfare and we're losing. hard. your country isn't "accepting refugees" you're being invaded and demographically replaced as we speak.

He will deny it

This

Looks like we're winning the war without even realizing we're at war. neat.

Attached: 34.gif (298x206, 321.01K)

I don't want WW3, I want to destroy America

Unironically you are.
Your leadership has no tolerance for faggots and degeneracy and it will keep your country strong.

This.
We're overdue for a civil war.

Nah you guys are right. Frogs been in the pot for too long now. We're fucked.

but we're tolerant to faggots
we're only do not allow them to spread their degeneracy out of their inner circles and pozz our youth
if your're faggot you can suck all dicks you want, just do that at home, behind closed curtains

fpbp

It's not too late normies are waking up and being redpilled en masse ever since 2020. The elites are stupid, arrogant, egotistical, and overplayed their hand with the "pandemic." Give it a couple more years and the normies will begin to question the Hall of Cost (France is already on this path)
Don't succumb to despair, train your mind and body for the battles to come because they will be fought in the minds of the masses not on the streets.

Thats far better than our pozzed shitty country ruskie bro, trust me.

>conscription of whites

Attached: 1625945422194.png (713x611, 25.91K)

whites are the majority of vaxxed people so ethnic replacement is already complete

which is probably part of the reason they are backing down from all the mandate shit

Well your countrie's tolerance is in it's infancy and can still be fought with facts and logic. Luckily you can use America as an example of what happens to your country if you give mentally ill faggots reign.

>conscription of whites

Attached: 1622003572273.png (828x1312, 2.69M)

You forgot
>Shitskins get shot as deserters

HAHA if THOSE were the people conscripted, I'd PRAY for ww3, lets just send our degenerates to kill each other

The globalist likes are the ones orchestrating war. Stop trying to divide the humans from each other, stop obscuring for the cannibals.

Even death is better than living in this sick world

>conscription of whites
>effectively arming and training the people who want to dispose you
They won't be doing that or there will be a lot of insurrections in Europe.
Even in Germany and Sweden the most popular party with young men is the most likely controlled opposition, because there is no one more radical.

If they conscript these, they would march them to their deaths.
Pretty based.

хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

Attached: FJ4S9fQXoAo1uYa.jpg (720x422, 32.53K)

Just because you don't want the world to burn doesn't mean you're the rational one.

I kinda feel bad for anglos and frogs, rest of westoids deserve it