I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end

I quit coming to Any Forums after I realized 90% of the threads are blatant shilling of unvaxx narratives to no end.
I was here a lot in the summer and the unvaxxed community was a major factor in my decision to not come here anymore. Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
Someone could give a long drawn out and factually accurate explanation of what would have to happen for the Vaccine to even kill a hundred thousand and why it was fraudulent. The post would get a dozen responses of
>stay vaxxed
>when you know you know
>he doesn’t know
>keep coping faggot
>you'll drop dead by next month
>100% eoy everybody dies
Or some equally long schizo post explaining numerology, using bible scripture and random posts here explaining how by end of year deaths we'll be in the billions.
Here we are.
After seeing the dump in cases today I came here just to watch the seething and suicide letters. It’s beyond EOY, the vaxxed didn’t die (fortunately), no more use cases and all the dirty laundry is out in the air now.
It’s not the AIDS apocalypse, it will not be the End Times Zombie apocalypse. The world will not be dropping dead (as was obsessed over for months/years) it will be going on as usual with no major happenings or events.
I will enjoy watching unvaxxtards burn every step along the way.
Why?
Because you fucking idiots deserve it all.

Attached: 1638052514114.jpg (720x799, 69.04K)

>unvaxx narratives

the medical industry has become fascistic and they are my ideological enemy. I wan to kill them. Your begging falls on deaf ears you already fucked my society. You must be held to account, filthy enabler.

Stop using my flag you embarrassing idiot. I hope you take your next booster

Then why the fuck are you back here then? No one forced you to come back and post, yet here you are? Can you not get pol out of your head? Do you see pol when you close your eyes at night, you insufferable faggot?

You told me we will gonna all die by 2/2/2022

Attached: soytler.jpg (200x217, 10.14K)

>I quit Any Forums so hard I came back to brag about it
>I totally care about you guys you should get vaxxed see I used your meme that took me 2 seconds of hoovering up the threads I was talking about because this doesn't require room temperature IQ to copy.
>Longwinded rant about the obvious ironic shitposting that goes on here that nobody takes seriously except this guy
>Heh you guys are gonna burn better take the goyjuice if you don't wanna burn gotcha

Attached: (You) should get a job.jpg (475x423, 99.65K)

>schizo
jewish projection

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

show flag kike
all fields

die faggot

NIGGER kill all the kikes. NIGGER kill all the chink-mongoloids. NIGGER kill all the red-mongoloids. NIGGER kill all of the kike-ottomans. NIGGER kill all of the crackers. NIGGER kill all of the children of other tribes. KILL ALL THEIR KIDS. KILL POLITICIANS DON’T ELECT THEM ANYMORE. KILL ALL THE FAMOUS PEOPLE. KILL EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A NIGGER. KILL ALL THE CIVILIANS. KILL THIS CIVILIZATION. KILL WHITE CIVILIZATION. STOP SHARING EARTH. STOP SHARING LIFE. DETONATE EVERY BOMB, PLANT EVERY KNIFE INTO A BODY. BURN EVERY TEMPLE. BURN EVERY WHITE CHURCH. SHOOT EVERY MAYER WHO IS ASIAN. SHOOT ALL ASIAN POLITICIANS. SHOOT ALL THE ASIAN STOREOWNERS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS. SHOOT ALL THE ASIAN BUSINESSOWNERS AND LAWYERS. SHOOT ALL THE ASIANS. SHOOT ALL THE KIKES TOO. SHOOT ALL THE ASIAN PROGRAMMERS AND STUDENTS AND ENTERTAINERS. HUNT ASIANS LIKE RATS. HUNT ALL THE ASIANS OUT. KILL EVERY CHINK. HUNT THE CHINKS OUT OF COLLEGES. BOMB THE AUDITORIUM. BOMB THE GYM. BOMB EVERYTHING SO NO ONE WANTS TO GO ANYWHERE EVER AGAIN. BOMB EVERYTHING SO OFTEN AND SO RANDOMLY THAT NO WHERE IS SAFE. BOMB THE AIRPORT BEFORE THE SAFETY INSPECTION. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE. bomb the airport at the gate. BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE! BOMB THE AIRPORT AT THE GATE.

>we will gonna all die
Speak properly you nigger.
No one told you shit. You saw the retarded red deer posts once and decided that encapsulated every anons' beliefs.
But I guess you're a double vaxxer who is growing increasingly anxious about many of "pol's claims" on the vaccines coming true. It's alright. I took one jab - regrettably, and can still admit I was tricked. The vaccines are full of shit that hasn't been tested. We're essentially petri dishes for future chinese medicine. Congrats, you sold your body to communism and now you can't go back.

2 pfizer jabbed, but I don't regret it. I guarantee you 90% of the people on here especially auzzies and NZ are LARPing for updoot points my dude. I took it because I have a death wish and want to die from something not my fault so my parents don't blame me.

>Vaxxtards did to an extent as well but UNVAXXEDtards are worse.
anyone have that pic of the leftist hippie pretending to be a normal person

>the vaxxed didn’t die (fortunately)
many such cases, but libtards like OP don't believe fetus is alive anyway so what's the hope with these troonatics ?
>GUESS WHICH HOME GROWN HERB I PUT IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

Attached: 1638719416805.png (1770x1732, 2.43M)

You subjected yourself to a clinical trial because you're afraid of a cold, you sad histrionic little cunt.
Kill yourself.

This bitch?

Attached: 194ed0b66ce6883042433e3161377293a9dfc3b0503e34ebf5c390d5a5f2f3f3_1.jpg (736x1761, 210.99K)

no it was a meme. it was like "SJWs are awful but arent reactionary chudcels so much worse?"

>I took it because I have a death wish and want to die from something not my fault
Yeh part of me doesnt care either but say something was horribly wrong with them, I still don't want to die due to pharma niggers and the elite wanting me dead.

Shitton of xanax. That shit helps the spread of covid.

Nice blog post user. Gotta be 18 to post here. Mods do your jobs, lazy niggers.

To be perfectly honest, a lot of it seems just like scaremongering for perfectly good reasons from both sides. One side is afraid of untested technology that hasn't been proven and boomers remember Thalidomide. One side is blaming the ineffectiveness of their useless nonsense on the people who didn't take it because reasons. It's peak clownworld. I have dreams of dying constantly and wake up in such a fear of panic I feel I've died and come back so many times I just don't want to wake up anymore.