How do I escape this torment. Fast food wagie here and I'm not even at McDonalds and its literal hell...

How do I escape this torment. Fast food wagie here and I'm not even at McDonalds and its literal hell. Pay is shit despite working here for over 6 months, all my co workers are fucking zoomers and I cant relate to any of these fucks being 30. I'm always working extra shifts because these fucks cant show up for work. shitty managers are always making me stay later for some reason, and customers always give me weird looks like I don't get it. worst of all I cant quit because I promised my dad i'd work there one year for my remume
Fuck my life when does it end?

Attached: mq0du42jgui21.jpg (960x613, 113.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to trucking school

>go to trucking school
sitting on a truck for 24 hours no thanks

Get rid of your addictions, Budget better and quit listening to toxicity around you.

ngl that sounds pretty grim, user. Learn some skills that could net you a comfy job in tech... web development or design or something.

>t. UI/UX Designer

It ends with education into a field that pays more money. I worked fast food for 3 years, graduated to warehouse job ( double the pay, more hours ). I studied computers but you could just as easily study law or anything you want. Some people transition into construction which pays pretty well.

Join the French Foreign Legion and leave your old life behind

Uni dropout here (just not taking it is all). I am an autistic Any Forumstard. Is it possible to get a tech job in 2022 if I learn Javascript and make a portfolio of babbys first websites?

An alternative to “learning to coooode” is teaching yourself CAD fusion 360 is basically free and once you learn cad you get to sit on your ass and just make CNC machines go brrrr all day (most employers only need one or two parts produced and you only have to define the GCode once)

>How do I escape this torment.
Just leave JEWSA, for the better
>Join the French Foreign Legion and leave your old life behind
actually this

Im trying but I suck at programming and with poos and coming in I got no chance, best I can hope for is a help desk job

Not sure if I'm the best person to give advice to aspiring developers, but I'd say - yes. Definitely. Portfolio is key.. you've got the right idea.

Lots of jobs/opportunities in the blockchain/crypto space at the moment, if you have any interest in that. If you like coding/development you could look into learning Solidity as well. Solidity developers are highly sought and paid very well, if I'm not mistaken.

>suck at programming
Then get your MBA. And whites are still desired in the industry because they have good communication skills.

i'd like fries with my burgers, wagie

Attached: american-portions.jpg (768x768, 275.01K)

A+, Net+, Sec+ certs

Udemy videos, practice tests, and $100 in study books from Amazon to prepare for tests

Can take the tests online

Start applying for help desk jobs in your area or remote as soon as you get your A+ cert, then job hop your way up to better jobs and pay

You can probably double your salary 30 days from now and triple your salary by summer. Work local, or even work from home.

There is only one way to escape the torment.

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

Crypto, user.

Join the space force or air force. Easy money - get out after 4 years with clearance and be a contractor

maybe something else (non-technical) then? Learn about Project Management? or Marketing? Those types of positions can land you a job in the tech industry as well. I dunno... just throwing some ideas out there. ideally you need find an area of something that a) you're genuinely interested in b) can be reasonably passionate about... Then just dedicate time to learning about it, and get good.

Then network. That was one of the biggest mistakes I have made in my career I think, not networking and building contacts and working relationships earlier.

He's 30 working fastfood. user gave him an option and he said no. It's over for him

>30
>I promised my dad
Are you retarded?
Muh promised dad, wtf is wrong with you?
If you want one year in your resume just type it. It's not like they're gonna check

You can enlist until 39. Just saying it's an option if he is really desperate. I didn't have a bad time when I was in