Reminder that your friends and family who got the vaccine...

Reminder that your friends and family who got the vaccine, even if they got it because of their job or education and aren't vaccine zealots, will die because of it.

Attached: 1641719013134.jpg (1117x1182, 385.3K)

I really hope the kids who were forced to have it won't suffer. Don't care about the adults - they brought it on themselves.

>I really hope the kids who were forced to have it won't suffer
They're already trying to normalize "pediatric strokes" as being commonplace, and heart attacks

Everyone dies, user

>because of it
Sounds like vaxcuck cope

so be it, I have accepted that I will be alone

In that case I really hope the adults who forced them to have it suffer a lot.

2 more weeks

dying like cattle is shameful though, especially when you move yourself.

Yeah, it really does not matter why they got it, the fact is, it is a decision that cannot be undone and they are going to die because of it.
"But I HAD to for my job!" Ok, we'll put that on the marker for the mass grave youll be buried in.
"But I HAD to in order to attend uni!" Ok, well put that on the marker for the mass grave youll be buried in.
I just want the jabbies to die quietly. Please, youve been a big enough pain in the ass already, just die silently in your home and do not bother us anymore.

2 more weeks am I right boys

Attached: 1643748172766.jpg (550x550, 62.18K)

Please please please make it happens, everyone please

Attached: 1637662789756_(1).jpg (1000x1459, 308.24K)

You won't be alone user, you'll have all your unvaxxed frens. The real question is what kind of a world we're going to live in after. If you ask the last few remaining high quality posters on /x/, they'll tell you the plan was always depopulation - but the politicians aren't necessarily in on it. Many of them are just puppets who will be discarded when they have done their job.
The real elite have contempt for people who blindly follow orders, even their own. This is actually how they justify their actions to themselves - if you're stupid enough to obey then you deserve it. Zombie films are a metaphor for how they see the world, and they refer to ordinary people as "the dead".
They also tell you what they are going to do in subtle ways, so you are always technically given an option. That's how they avoid the karmic consequences for what they do. So you will always see the choices that are about to be presented to you in the form of films, tv, comics, etc.
What I'm building up to is - what if the vaccine is the trigger to turn people into literal zombies? That's already how they see people, so it would be a fitting and ironic fate. It would also be a massive natural selection event as you would have to be really strong and resourceful to survive a zombie apocalypse, so it achieve all their eugenics goals. They wait in their bunkers while the rest of us either turn into zombies or fight the zombies for our lives.

Attached: the-walking-dead-episode-1013-michonne-gurira-post-2560x1440.jpg (2560x1440, 363.21K)

Two more weeks

Uhhhh yeah, that’s what I’ve heard. And I keep hearing it. I’ll believe it when I see it.

>What I'm building up to is - what if the vaccine is the trigger to turn people into literal zombies?
No, I'm pretty sure they're just going to kill them all. That's what the rows of millions of plastic coffins at the FEMA facilities in the US are for. Disposal of highly toxic cadavers and not contaminate ground water.

>burning off your ass hair
You can get the same benefits from a body groomer. Just trim up the hairs once a week so you don't have a shag pile carpet in your crack.

My parents are retired but they got it out of peer pressure from other retarded family members.

Who's going to bury them then? Are the soldiers getting a different vaccine?

Not my problem. There comes a point where you have to let go and not let your selfish personal relationships distract you from the sacred truth of natural selection.

>Are the soldiers getting a different vaccine?
Probably. The Israelis for instance, despite having one of the highest vaccination rate in the world, aren't suffering the fertility issues the rest of the world is.

My rich in-laws got the clot shot, why are they still alive?

for

Attached: 118.jpg (600x762, 63.11K)

I know I am sad about the little kids and can't believe some parents would shoot up and suffocate their own kids as a form of trendy virtue signaling for a virus that might not even ever have been real in the first place!

>first pass with babywipes
>second pass with dry paper
>as clean as after a shower
It's not that fucking hard

>as clean as after a shower
lol, no you are fucking not. not unless you use a bidet

2 more weeks until the vaxxed die bros, don’t forget to vote for GOP in November!

Sorry but the original production was flawed, that is why some got saline (they missed the shit is magnetic).
If you got the booster a lot more likely.
The reality is it should never have been called a vaccine (those don't require aspiration) if this crap is injected into your blood that is when your fucked.
Either way if you noticed anything strange other than local swelling and maybe a fever see a doctor asap.

But the vaxxed sold their soul to this world and the satanic system, so the direction they chose is clear.