A totally normal situation in "the savior of white race" country

>State Duma deputy Adam Delimkhanov vowed to persecute the Yangulbayev family and also promised to cut off the heads of anyone who translates his words into Russian, Russian media reported

>"Know that day and night, without sparing your lives, property and offspring, we will persecute you until we cut off your heads and kill you. We really have a feud and a blood feud with you! This also applies to those who translate this video into Russian ⟨...⟩ If you think you can raise your heads, by Allah, we will cut off your heads! ⟨...⟩ And even if every law on earth is against us, we will still deal with you! Let them put us in jail, kill us or blow us up with a nuclear bomb," Russian media quotes him as saying.

>Ramzan Kadyrov also urged the Yangulbayevs to return and surrender themselves voluntarily to the law enforcement authorities, or else they will be found and destroyed.

Attached: file.png (1261x976, 691.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y25lM9ITOz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foederati
youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felice_D._Gaer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>United Russia failed to find something to say about the words of Duma faction member Adam Delimkhanov, who promised to cut the heads off Kadyrov's enemies. The party's ethics commission said they didn't know Chechen, so they couldn't make any sense of the matter.

Attached: file.png (1205x503, 522.54K)

>durka durka mohammed jihad
churkacide when?

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (512x512, 47.77K)

Yangulbayev are 'human rights investigating' jews that prevent Kadyrov from running a pure white islamic ethnostate like it should be run with queers exiled and zero tolerance for degeneracy.

Delete this Islamophobic thread
it will be a peaceful beheading

Attached: CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg (796x437, 87.22K)

Muslims are a real threat to Russia

Attached: CHADislam.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

Based Chechen BULLS

Attached: chechen BULL.png (623x345, 398.33K)

>Dude it's totally normal to kidnap, torture and kill people as long as they are people I don't like

j*ws aren't people

Attached: 1624947388781.gif (347x402, 148.37K)

>Zarema Yangulbayeva, the 52-year-old mother of Abubakar Yangulbayev, a lawyer of the Committee Against Torture NGO, was taken from her apartment in Nizhny Novgorod on the evening of January 20 by masked men who introduced themselves as Chechen police officers.
>Abubakar
>Yangulbayeva
It doesn't seem that any of them is a jew.

Russian bro
First of all, Kadyrov is turbo based how could you not like this guy: youtu.be/Y25lM9ITOz8

Second, Chechnya and the caucuses are honor based society that kept their traditions. If you get out of line you end up killed that's how strongmen work and if there wasn't a Chechen or Ingush or Ossetian or Dagestani strongman then ISIS terrorists would spring up and behead you for fun.

It's not like Putin isn't kidnapping and torturing every single dissident too go ask Navalny how he's doing in Russian prison or Xi how he tortures dissident chinks, Indonesia too or every African country. Go to Uzbekistan and start shit saying the leader must go and launch fake 'human rights' investigations see what happens to you there too. Go ask the Jan 6 dissidents how they are not being tortured in solitary confinement with no charges for over a year now.

They're cryptojews just like 'Gene Simmons' is really Chaim Waitz. You don't think that's not a Soros run NGO out of Brussels to purposely fuck with the stability of the region?

Biggest redpill is ask any people who live there what it would be like if there wasn't a strongman disappearing degenerates and dissidents.They would be beheading them in the streets

OP is a fag by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foederati

>cryptojews
The fuck is that even supposed to mean.

Jews who play the name game and try to pass as locals. Like the "Maxwells".

>whats a cryptokike
Look in a mirror

Attached: images.jpg (293x172, 8.9K)

yes.

I like brown people. They are based.
I welcome them with open arms, it is Jews and liberals that I don't like.

one the one hand, kidnapping is fucked up. Chechnya seems to be a shithole with no freedom whatsoever. On the other hand though, LGBT promotion and corruption is also fucked up and LGBT should be crashed.

QRD? who's Yangulbayev?

Attached: 1636679303935.jpg (580x450, 45.57K)

You have to choose one. Islam or LGBT. It is really simple.

Yes.

Attached: 0d0.jpg (1195x1367, 173.48K)

it's okay when the good guys do that
or bad guys, but at least against our common enemy
if you fundamentally against violence, you're degenerate onions cuck

If I really had to choose, I would choose LGBT. I would rather live with LGBT parades in big cities, than live in an Islamic theocracy. I don't care about LGBT. I live away from big cities and I raise my family close to nature and away from degeneracy. Islamists are barbarians, and they will persecute anyone they don't like. I can ignore LGBT, but I can't ignore Islamic fundamentalists.

who will win in the end, who's more savage between muzzies and russians?

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

And хoхoлc are preparing a false-flag operation
thesaker.is/high-probability-of-a-major-false-flag-psyop-in-the-ukraine/

Attached: FJ4S9fQXoAo1uYa.jpg (720x422, 32.53K)

He's a lawyer of the UN Committee Against Torture NGO which is run by an American Jew en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felice_D._Gaer

He got uppity and launched a bunch of investigations which mainly consisted of snitching to the media that Kadyrov is mean to criminals and degenerates.
Kadyrov in typical form responded with brutal dictator tactics dispatching a hit team after him and arresting his family in Chechnya and holding them hostage until he agrees to turn himself in which honestly is typical practice in the Caucuses as family members are all responsible for each other.

He's going to end up killed in a 'robbery' and we'll never hear about him again. Imagine trying to jew a merciless dictator

Then you are no better than the Jews, anti-fa, transgenders and all that

>If I really had to choose, I would choose LGBT.
Are you fucking crazy

Its not?

>it's another thread where westerners tell actual russians that russia is based
fuck off idiots, we re NOT based

based, got to side with the chechens with this one

lol why? Did you even understand what I said? I can ignore LGBT degenerates, but I cannot ignore Islamic fundamentalists. I don't care if gays parade in big cities. All I care about is raising my family as I see fit, and I can't do that in an Islamic theocracy.
Islam comes with A LOT of baggage. Yes, Muslims are antiLGBT and that's good. But I don't give a shit. Stalinists are antiLGBT too. Why would I be a Stalinist?

Your nation deserves to be replaced by niggers and chinks

No, I don't think I do.

Any Forums has become a parody of itself, total joke of a board. Most posters here are either bots or below 90 iq. Holy shit man

Does Putin run Kadyrov, or is it the other way around?

Attached: Putin-and-Ramzan-Kadyrov-in-2009-905946.jpg (590x420, 39.96K)

>I can ignore LGBT degenerates
I can't. They are the reason everything is fucked up. They are the source of all evil. Feminism, AIDS, faggotry, etc.. LGBT "societies" are like communism. They are fairy tales. Islam is shit but at least it's a working system.

Will you ignore them when they turn your kids into faggots?

enjoy all the reddit tourists, this place is fucked

Putin seems to be kinda afraid of Kadyrov at this point, because no one wants to repeat Chechen campaigns (which failed miserably), so Kadyrov does everything he wants as long as it doesn't fuck with Kremlin bureaucrats' interests.

their relationships are mutually abusive

go back to sosach, pidarashka

you WILL save the huwhite race by banning salo

Attached: moscow-muslims.jpg (4695x3096, 1.49M)

Self hating liberahas seething.
Christianity led you to this state. Globohomo is its spawn.
Islam is the only option to stop this maddness, you have lost your war with the Jew, now let real men step in.

>Islam is shit but at least it's a working system.
It's really not. It's a stagnate system, not dissimilar to Christian fundamentalism. I guess I disagree with you that LGBT is the source of all evil. I think ignorance is. And Muslims (like all Abrahamists) are ignorant.
If you keep your kids away from Internet and close to nature until they are 15yo, they won't become fags. Let them grow up in a healthy environment. When they grow up, talk to them about LGBT and why it's wrong. That's it. You don't need Islamic retards.

BTW guys, many people living in Islamic societies are gay or atheist. Islam is not solving the problem of LGBT. They are just covering it up. Just like the Christians did.

That shit flag, that coment
U have to gi back, turcroach

>It's really not.
Last time I checked there have been dozens of Islamic countries that have existed for hundreds of years. LGBT countries are already collapsing.

Islam is a cancer. I pray the whole world has a turn around to the right so that Christians can also openly defend themselves from these pedophiles