Tradvaxx

Redpill me on these traditional vaccines that are coming out. Are they really any better than the mRNA shit they are forcing on us? Austria and Germany are ramping up their measures in hopes of getting people vaxxed asap and I think it may be related to them knowing that vaccines like Valneva are about to come out.

I'll be honest, kings, I'm thinking of taking it once it's out. What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (1600x900, 919.83K)

Not taking any kike juice.

spike protein still causes microclots in the capillaries. The best plan for health is to avoid spike protein altogether and opt for trying to not get sick in the first place. Sleep 7+ hours every night, eat plenty of food, take prophylactic supplements.

>spike protein still causes microclots in the capillaries
Maybe I am misinformed, but from how I understand it, this one wouldn't have any spike protein. It's just a dead virus, it doesn't produce anything.

>this one wouldn't have any spike protein
if that is the case then it would probably be ok.

Yeah. I suspect the reason why a lot of countries in the EU tried to ramp up the vaccine pressure was because this vaccine entered the EMA verification process, meaning it will probably come out around like May or June, so they wanted to get as many spike proteins into people before that.

Though, I'm not sure, so I once again come here to seek the mighty wisdom of Any Forums.

Ha. The medical establishment has so discredited itself in the last couple of years that I wouldn't let them give me a B12 injection, much less any "vaccine". I'd almost rather consult a witch doctor at this point, lol.

Valneva looks good, it's a classic (chopped up immobilised virus) vaccine, so no spike proteins and mRNA.

Honestly, I'm feeling similar about it. I worry that even if it's out and I would point an appointment, they'd just inject me with Pfizer or whatever against my will without even letting me know. Like they say it's Valneva, but then they just inject me with something else.
Yeah, it looks too good to be real. I'm not sure if I trust it. Why would THEY release it in the first place?

>haha you guise i refused to get my jabby for over a year so now (((they))) know i am based and not niggercattle and (((they))) will let me off the hook with a normal jabby while the niggercattle got slow-release euthanasia

Attached: 1615439843023.jpg (742x745, 73.61K)

>Are they any better
Are you over 50 years old, a fat fuck, or the recipient of an organ?
If you answered NO to each of these, then guess what: you don't need a vaksheen for the coof.

>What am I in for?

Death and a lost soul. You've already been exposed to the corona virus many times over since this false epidemic began, you don't need mystery juice in your body to defeat what your body has already defeated on its own.

Trusting a comment on Any Forums over a medical professional.

Attached: 1628585048182.jpg (379x488, 42.39K)

The issue with mRNA wasn’t just the spike protein. For one, it makes your body produce the spike protein. But the lipid nano layer they used could also cause problems. Then there’s the fact that it only give your protection for a narrow band of viruses.

Yes, more or less what I think.
It's not so much for health reasons. If there's no pressure to take it, I obviously won't. But university, travel, etc. is being heavily restricted, so if I can get a mRNA vaccine, I'd consider it.

That's the kind of world we live in now.

I meant non-mRNA vaccine, ofc. Typo.

then it's fine. it's an actual vaccine.

i still wouldn't be the first to take it. but its all good.

also i think you'd still be better off catching and recovering from covid first, just so your original antigenic sin is from the actual virus. but assuming the vaccine gives you 100% immunity like a normal vaccine (polio, chickenpox, etc) then you're good.

Sure tells you something about the trustworthyness of medical professionals of today.
>you'd still be better off catching and recovering from covid first
Thing is, even if you catch it and whatever, they still only give you 3 months in Austria for example. Then you're fucked again. And from what I heard, you have to present a PCR test anyway.

they've been using vaccines to experiment on people causing autoimmune diseases and they are the reason people get cancer according to leonard hayflick, maurice hillman, sv40 polio contamination and many more..

Do you mean this company specifically?