Covid success stories

has covid improved your life?

Attached: 1627400316643.jpg (526x509, 46.56K)

more time with my girl, she now asks for anal. thanks covid.

covid turned my teeth jewish

Watching Any Forums and Alex Jones flip flopping from
>the Chinese are underreoprting casualties, this is the end of the world oh fuck oh god
to
>it's just the flu bro
to
>well it won't kill me personally so why should I do anything or have anything expected of me
That woke me up.
It indirectly completely cured me of my racism, made me realize I should be more discerning of who I listen to online, and I'm genuinely hopeful for the future.
So I guess Covid has been a net positive for me.

Stopped working at globalhomo corp. Started my own business, working part time for the same money.

Attached: 8C97F0DE-AE9A-49F6-8233-2916FCD14B5A.jpg (670x855, 264.63K)

I'm overweight and seriously thought I was in danger of death in 2020, pondering my potential demise was a massive wake up call. I'm a people pleaser,and I had a moment when I was imagining my funeral and it was full of people I suddenly realized I didn't like that much and probably wouldn't have attended an actual funeral of mine anyway. That fjnally pushed me to be myself without fear of consequences and let people figure out what they will do about it.

similar thing happened to me. i've never been more awake.
same. i will never be taken advantage of again in the workplace. my workplace is now my home, under my rules.

Are you me?

Yea i had the same realization after the last ebola "scare". Any Forums is filled with unbelievably retarded people and I just come here for the occasional laughs

I’ve been working from home for the past 2 years. It’s nice not having to sit in traffic every morning.

I'm also a total believer in media misinformation after monitoring the situation here and in biohacking/nootropic/alternative health circles and watching the news go from encouraging people to go party in Chinatown to saying masks don't work to lockdown mania and masks every where. Not to mention the flip flops from people firmly against a "rushed Trump vaccine" to being all for it. First time I had genuine news, video, and data of a huge event before the mainstream headlines got in my head to set the initial tone I would receive that stuff in

I get to stay thin because it’s hard to afford food and rent.

During lockdowns actually got out more. As in hiking and biking. And camping. I think my hermit ass needed that.
Also the last 2 years I learned much more about the world than all those years before.

>be me
>rural/country (real country) fag
>life has been impacted 0% by covid
>don't watch news
>only know it exists because of Any Forums

Made NoFap easier for a week

Cashed out my crypto in July of 2021. Bought a nice, big property in the Colorado Rockies. Now I'm living multi-millionarie life in the woods, with no humans anywhere to be seen.
It's the perfect life.

In alot of ways, especially allowing me to purge all the NPCs from the friend group, well actually they purged themselves as the rest of us don't give 2 fucks about convid or vaccines.

Yeah, I had to wait for my target bonus to be distributed once every year with a +/- system based off performance, however they never gave you more than 2-3% extra unless you are executive. Anyways, they moved it to your target bonus % appended to your paychecks, so I effectively got a 19% raise and was able to buy a house. Pair that with moving to working from home full time and saving me 1-2 hours a day on commute.

Attached: 9951B0BC-A7FB-4522-B4E8-084F59812A78.gif (130x130, 28.59K)

it was a wake up call. people made choices that you didn't expect. i've never felt more free.

Pretty much all my wife and I do is fuck.

2 times a day at a minimum is norm now. My hands are constantly all over her tits and ass.

We both work remotely. So we just hang out all day in the home office. Have lunch and fool around.

In the beginning information was sparse and unverified so he was right to be cautious as nobody could properly address the threat. He then did further research and talked to experts to conclude it was harmless bullshit BEFORE any MSM started even suggesting this.

Nice try but we still have a memory.

Don’t forget about tax right offs. I’m paying zero income taxes