United Nations Handing Out $800 Debit Cards To Migrants Headed Towards U.S. Border

trishintel.com/united-nations-handing-out-800-debit-cards-to-migrants-headed-towards-u-s-border/
cis.org/Bensman/Mexicos-Deep-South-United-Nations-Explains-Handing-Cash-USBound-Migrants

Attached: screenshot-trishintel.com-2022.02.02-08_58_54.png (722x653, 492.64K)

>my, how flush your debit card is
>the better to track you with

We never got one fucking penny of covid money, faimly of four. Then these fucking people god damn illegals are getting money rained on them.

FIFY

Attached: fify.jpg (722x653, 94.35K)

Want to know where they got the money from?

Attached: 1586982933531.png (867x627, 115.89K)

What the actual fuck? That is an attack by the UN on the US.

Anyone have a Jew/ UN infographic or screenshots?

How lovely, foreigners get paid to flood into the country while citizens must take shots or be shunned from society.

And those non-jew organizations? Let's take a closer look....

Attached: 1620685519481.jpg (902x1934, 418.04K)

Yes, intelligence services use religious organizations to funnel refugees, funny enough you forgot to include every single Jewish NGO on that list

Yes i too find it amazing how a "catholic" NGO charity for refugees is staffed entirely by kikes.

>whataboutism
COPE

user im not coping im prepping. Get ready to meet God, he's going to have some very angry questions for you

>notice how the migrants have better mask discipline than the UN workers.

It’s not a status symbol goyem.

I'm brown and in Texas, can I just lie and get one of these? I'm tired of missing out on gibs, after watching dozens of acquaintances scam the small business loan thing I feel like the dumb one

that's not a mask on his head

Good
Stop asking for handouts and get a job

>Stop asking for handouts and get a job
>yes, goyim, we need producers of real assets, continue producing until we have no need of you and we can fully transition to ruling over the mulatto slave race we're importing

>response causing calls of glowie

I'm not even American and this makes my blood boil. Sorry to hear bros

Fuck off kike

One small element of the controlled demolition of the last superpower.