Can the effects of liberalism be reversed?

>Rising crime rates
>Explosion in homelessness
>Extreme income inequality
>Increased depression and suicides
>Drug use skyrocketing, overdoses up
>Pumps immigrants and illegals into your country
>Encourages men to be weak and women to be sluts
>More transgender prevalence, paving the way for pedo acceptance
>Souless drones and NPCs everywhere, ready to accept the next psyop
>Rewarded for depending on the system, punished for making your own way
>Liberal-controlled education keeps the system alive by molding the next generation

Sure, people are "waking up" recently, but can the damage done ever be fixed?

Attached: rachel-maddow-yearbook-high-school-young-red-carpet-photo-split.jpg (610x410, 126.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, it's over, the mud flood will suck dry and destroy everything

Attached: spj.png (680x1006, 743.14K)

No. And it will persist till the end of the world... but there is a way you can get out on the other side...

To those who are not saved; All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in hell and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from hell.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Attached: catholics beware v3.jpg (6831x2295, 1.78M)

she repulses me

Attached: 8734892634.gif (320x173, 504.6K)

I wonder what lesbian child molested that crazy lady.

she looks a bit mannish in the first pic

NGL, Elliot Page is looking pretty buff in this picture.

When did he transition?

why are women worthless holes

100% Based.
This is leading to the rise of the antichrist, we just have to be ready and not fearful.

Attached: failll.gif (320x240, 422.77K)

Attached: 1st-wave-feminism-we-want-to-be-equal-to-men-47656622.png (500x662, 126.07K)

Um... no. It's terminal. What comes after the host dies is a subject for another discussion. But the host infected with liberalism is terminal. 0% survival rate.

at this point with the feminism rampage.They will evolve into Asexual that will be breed without needing a partner and men will be merely just a concept in history in future

The simple answer is no. There is no way to put the liberal geany back in the closet. What makes it worse is that the US government and corporations with the corporate media at the top has made exporting the cancerous social and political agenda a top priority

Destruction is the path that has been choosen and that is what will happen

Attached: 735378263.jpg (1200x800, 198.09K)

Anyone have the original video of her talking about ceramic Glocks?

It's too late. The end stages of leftism are making up a fake virus and shooting up everyone with a kill shot. Fuck the left. I would side with the right if they ever grow a back bone and stop the mealy-mouthed faggy shit

I fucking hate anyone who puts on those Drew Carey look-alike glasses and expects anyone to take them seriously. I wear glasses. The sales lady at the optometrist tried to convince me to get them, I just made a face and realized she had the same style, but purple. Kek. Fucking npc's

>Can the effects of liberalism be reversed?

Attached: 1527609858503.jpg (626x563, 112.86K)

Let's be honest for a minute anons. Cutting her hair short was a good idea. She looks even more ridiculous with long hair.

Huh, who would of thought, she of all people, would enjoy a pearl necklace?

Yes but it will require a ton of niggers and honkeys

Attached: 1643794988595.gif (284x336, 3.79M)

It's too late now. You're an idiot not to be a degenerate like they are.