Why are right wingers like this?

Why are right wingers like this?

Attached: hawley.jpg (1080x1138, 190.29K)

i accept his terms

jews are racist

Attached: whoopi-floyd.jpg (974x1449, 178.09K)

>All right wingers are nazis
>All right wingers are Israel lapdogs
What did bunkertroon mean by this?
I'll tell you what I think it means: Sage in the 'options' field for best post quality!

With Jews, you win

>Twitter literally who post
herbs

Not any longer my nigga

Attached: christcucks.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

he is a senator

Keep voting you faggots

Cringe af.

Attached: 1643716506831.jpg (800x600, 123.91K)

bought and paid for

Attached: 1640834451304.jpg (400x400, 32.47K)

Honestly he looks Tribe anyway. Also who the fuck is he, I have never heard of him.

He says this so AIPAC will continue to fund his re-election campaign.

Your proposal is acceptable.

Sometimes you gotta play that game.

have it your way, i thought he was one of the rare senators that disagreed with the 2020 election steal? ted cruz was too and he changed his tune recently, what a gaggle of spineless sellout homos

damnit I really liked Hawley. Somebody get the slab.

Challenge accepted. Preparing slab

This is code for “keep cucking”

Because most people both on the left and the right think of Jews as being just a kind of white people. When they see someone who looks Jewish or someone whose name is Goldberg or whatever, they do not immediately think "a Jew!" the way that people on Any Forums do. Actually they might not even notice the Jewish physical appearance or be aware that some names are usually Jewish. They literally do not think of whites and Jews as being some sort of separate categories the way that Any Forumsacks do. So when the typical normie right-winger thinks about Israel, he doesn't think "wow a country full of JEWS who are something different from white people", he just sees a bunch of people who support strong borders and respect the military and have strong religious traditions and fight terrorism a lot, so the normie right-winger thinks "wow these Israelis are awesome!"

Who brainwashed them, its like they seriously think them are the chosen people lmao

they are lobbied