I don't believe it

The #1 post on Reddit right now is CRITICISING THE BEHAVIOR OF A BLACK PERSON. Not even just a black person.. a BLACK WOMAN.

I cannot remember a single time in history Reddit has openly criticized or even remotely condemned ANY behavior from a black person.. this is crazy.

Black people are the most protected group in history, you risk losing your career and LIFE if you so much as even MENTION the behavior of a nigger. They'd be a more protected group than CATS if they were going extinct.

I just can't believe my eyes, had to share this.

Attached: noWay.png (1057x278, 65.16K)

jews are the most protected newfag

Everyone in that thread is complaining about kike over reach. No one under 39 gives a fuck about the Holocaust

Weird that Jewish interests would be the priority, especially on a Jew-run platform like Reddit. I'm SHOCKED!

Go back and take your shit bread with you.

get the fack back faggit

Jews, redditard. Jews are always the trump card on kike social media. Go back, by the way.

America is centered around niggers pasta

Ok now next time you are on reddit, stay there.

she attacked the ((them)) as white

Attached: FellowWhites.jpg (255x206, 16.86K)

Apparently not.

THE KIKES ARE ANGRY WITH THEIR HIRED NIGGER PROPAGANDIST

Jews are played out at this point. Just remind everyone that "Holocaust" refers to the burnt offering rendered to the gods of the earth instead of the heavens.

All the victims of "WWII" were meant as a human sacrifice, or so it appears.

Whoopi just learned the hard way you don't talk shit about Jews. Thought they learnt this after Nick Cannon did it.

Based reddit fags knowing that the Jews are higher on the victim totem pole than niggers and women combined.

and their owners

Attached: WhatChaDoinRoss.png (559x430, 334.39K)

it's fun watching them all dogpile on her for suggesting that the holocaust wasn't about race, further cementing that race is the most important issues to ever be
just as paper covers rock, jews always beat niggers

But jews have jannie bribing money to shut blacks down when they get uppty

This really is funny. Before Whoopi got put in the corner for a time out my mom was telling me about the awful things Whoopi said about the Holocaust, and how nothing was getting done about it. I just laughed and was all like, "Uh oh! Whoopi dun GOOFED. You can't talk about the Jews like that! She's gonna' regret this!" And my mom just stared at me like I was some kind of a crazy racist. I wonder what mom is thinking now? I should call her.

jews are a race
live with it chud

>Holy shit are leddittards finally waking up?
Just fucking kys

Pedowood niggers are kike golem. The kikes are scared so they are sacrificing the washed up golem for increased victimization narrative. It won't work on black people like it does on white people though. The kikes are stealing victimization credits FROM the blacks, instead of manufacturing them out of thin air like interest money. Now is the time to JQ the black community.

They were. And as a sacrifice to Saturn/Satan, the one the Jews worship and have worshipped for thousands of years.

Who watches the view? Like actually watches it, not ironically? How damaged must their brain be?

You should ask your mom what the awful things Whoopi said actually were. Get her talking about why the claim that Jews are white is considered so offensive to Jews.

Are you retarded? It's incredibly popular among women, especially toasties.

>thinking leftists have any consistency
It's the overall narrative that matters. A black is an infallible oppressed BIPOC person of beautiful color as per standard. But he becomes a nigger the moment he steps out of line. (note: rape and murder are not stepping out of line, saying to wrong thing is)

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHIT WEBSITE AND FUCKING GO BACK THERE YOU INSUFFERABLE LITTLE SHIT. NOBODY FUCKING CARES.

fpbp

The only time a black person gets attacked is when the black person attacks jews.

Attached: 1643805662872.jpg (831x650, 129.41K)

What's not to like with kangz vs kikes?

Attached: COMPARE3.png (700x700, 743.33K)

Do you not remember Herman Cain?

fpbp

Attached: anne frank.jpg (640x886, 74.4K)

But I thought it didn't happen?

Which is it Any Forums? You can't have it both ways.