Do Middle Eastern languages sound bad to Europeans?

youtu.be/-SqxFE1P9qs

Attached: 9C2C9336-A1A7-4054-9CA7-5715A8204E8C.jpg (211x239, 15.27K)

They sound like they're trying to spit out a hairball

Yeah, sounds like Klingon or some shit.

makes them sound like animals, which makes them so much more hateable.

Attached: 1493327881141.png (960x849, 1.49M)

It's very guttural and has a depressing wailing tone to it.

Then again most of my Germanic brethern sound awful as well. Really only Swedish, Icelandic and maybe Norwegian are acceptable Germanic languages.

> Languages of Middle East
> only major languages with majority muslim speakers mentioned
Where thel hell is Assyrian, Chaldean, Mehri, Socotran, Qashqai, Turkmeni, Circassian languages or Talysh. What a shitty video...

I call it Mordor-speak because it sounds exactly like that.

Attached: kys tranny.png (720x733, 285.74K)

only turkish

It's worse than bad, literally sounds disgusting and evil.

farsi sounds good
arabic sounds bad.
herbrew sounds bad

singing is okay, but talking holyshit it sounds like they would spit a big piece of phlegm out, with lmm sounds in between.

Sand goblin languages

sounds like pretendcoofin

Yes, disgusting

our own tongue is not always easy on the ears, but arabic is like a goat trying to spit out a cat

What kind of terrorist cafeteria food is that?

you are too fucking loud and that makes you sound like farm animals.first thing you need to learn when you move to finland is keep your fucking mouth shut.

I quite like the sound of Arabic, Aramaic and Farsi. Hebrew not so much...

Attached: 1638430419826.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

Why do they just whip dough at concave ovens? And with those hats on?

I like the sound of Farsi/Persian. It sounds more "familiar" than the Semetic ones

It is the clearing up phlegm sound that is a turn off. It makes it sound like someone is either sick or has allergies. Hebrew and Arabic makes these sounds. In a dry desert environment they may have been clearing sand with very little bacteria on it but in a wet environment people are more likely to have mold or bacteria in their lungs that they may expel and have another person breath in.

Not a euro but they're too guttural for my liking. I like languages like Japanese and Finnish because they sound soft and flow nicely.

kurdish has a lot of words that have similar pronounciation in polish, specially those regarding food .

yes

Polish is a sexy language. It sounds like someone is playing with some tinfoil

Jews are eternally sick.

6 years spent in iraq and growing up on Lucy and Jamily, barba papa et barba mama, and Sindbad makes me fond of arabic.

dislike the new hebrew, specially spoken with a russian accent. Turkish is something my gran tortures me with as she watchs turkish movies 24/7(as in litterally the tv is always on and she goes to sleep watching them).

Kurdish is the most comfy of middle eastern languages. Persian sounds "too indian" to me. But I was tought to hate iran as a kid.

It always sounds like they're in an argument

Love the sound of Pashto/Farsi and Arabic. However I find the most disgusting sounding languages to be Dutch and Finnish.

>Finnish
>disgusting
What?

Dutch is probably one of the worst sounding languages on the planet along with Hebrew. Finnish is just funny sounding.