How to spot a deradicalizer in 5 steps

1. Does he have a sketchy past?

2. Does he only allow conversations that he can control ?

3. Is his primary goal to grift money and keep you pacified ?

4. Does he constantly antagonize IRL action , unless he organizes it but doesn’t tell anyone other than his inner circle ?

5. Has he been suspiciously dismissed from a court that his peers got fucked in ?

If all 5 are a yes , you’re dealing with a deradicalizer

The only solution to remove a deradicalizer is with lead

Attached: C9A5445F-15A5-4CD5-802B-F32BF30292F3.jpg (244x266, 19.03K)

Kike on a stick lol

It's a bit early to be fedposting don't you think?

white power, bro

Questioning kike Enoch is fed posting now

Attached: 1938C0FA-D76C-4124-897E-ECD202EDE7AE.jpg (480x640, 93.08K)

Nigger can I browse/pol in.peace without having to see this disgusting kike face?

Until this happens , no

Attached: BA0C08DF-38C6-4959-B9F7-383E3E5EC8D5.jpg (902x773, 101.46K)

>doesn't know what fedposting means
ngmi, fanboy.

he's been doing this for what.. 8 years?

Don't waste a bullet.
You can destroy a kike by pouring milk down his throat.
Imagine this beast dying in his own shit

This reminds me, I gotta finish strike and Mike from yesterday. Seethe harder faggot shills.

You aren't doing anything anyway so be as radical as you like nobody cares you nonce.

Sounds like RamzPaul. Overgrown frat boy who jokes about gang rapes and mass shootings, tells you your cringe if you attack gop, begs for cash while selling lie that something is getting done, attacks anyone who wants a more active approach, hangs out with snitches(Milo).

Shills be working overtime, it’s not even Strike and Mike day. And if Mike is a “deradicalizer”, show me who is a radicalizer

Also like Fuentes

>attacks anyone who wants a more active approach
You mean like Mike who shits on the truckers protest in Canada? Thousands of people actually doing something and he tries to take the piss out of it. There's your demoralizer for you. Do another two-hour hot take on the latest cape shit movie, Mike. Shake the foundations of Globohomo.

we knew his wife was in b'nai b'rith years ago.
and then look at the cunt.
anyone that follows this agent mulder beady eyed looking motherfucker is a utter spastic

To quote your post:
>The only solution to remove a deradicializer is with lead
Nobody would misinterpret what you mean there and yes it's fedposting.

Jokes on you, I fucked your ugly mother. Bet you didn't think of THAT nigger!

Attached: Ames Friedman Peinovich - LGBT activist - hosting drag queen show -.png (1047x1206, 876.07K)

Why would you fuck an ugly woman? Is it because pretty women don't want anything to do with you?

Speaking of ugly women, see picrel.

Attached: Peinovich, wife, and brother.jpg (540x540, 27.01K)