IT'S HAPPENING!

In France, Zemmour rises (again) in latest poll: he's now in position to be selected for 2nd round vs Macron.

His new proposition is to give 10000€ to white farmers who makes babies in rural area instead of giving it to illegals from Africa.

Attached: sondage.jpg (2400x1340, 299.26K)

>kike does what kikes do
many such cases

Jews: Worship me for trying to fix the problem I caused
>also support zionism

>right wing vote divided

note for american anons: on this list the top reds are pure trostskist-lenninists. Mélenchon is a Bernie Sanders on steroid. Pécresse is a female Macron. The other blue & purple are hard-right/identitarians.

how many candidates go to the second 2nd round?

redpill me on Pecresse

Really, he's the exception. He's being saying the same thing (France above all, Western civilisation is the best, immigration & islam are the ennemies, lgbt is gay, men must be men and women should know their their place, etc.) all his life.

Attached: laser.jpg (1178x960, 228.73K)

I'm going to be honest, I really don't want to vote for him. He's a kike. He want to secularise society even more, is a die hard laicist who wants to ban veils in public (what about the nuns?).
The guy wants to dunk on sandniggers so hard he will end up dunking on the Church, and I feel uneasy voting for a kike that wants to do so.
The AF will probably tell us to do it anyways but I really don't want to do it.

Only 2.

So it's probably be Macron vs either Pécresse, Le Pen or Zemmour.

Whats the difference? Dont they all support the vaxxcuckpass anyway over there?

Top 2 go to the 2nd round of voting, if no one goes over 50% in the first tour.

Pecresse is just femoid macron. Exactly the same as macron, nothing worse, nothing better. Attracts the simp voters.

uncertain, more inclined to no.

>His new proposition is to give 10000€ to white farmers who makes babies in rural area instead of giving it to illegals from Africa.
discriminatory, if you don't leave the EU first it will backfire spectacularly.

Far left and far right don't support the kikepass.

bro i tried to go for a coffee and i got kicked out? nice country you guys have

don't care if he is a filthy kike he is naturally based. hates niggers and mudslimes. likes white people. Actually behaves like a true noble gentleman. based zemmour. there is no room for retarded ku klux klan spastiks. we need real leadership. HAIL ZEMMOUR

she's really is your average super boring politician. maybe slightly less globohomo than Macron but that's it.

Attached: Valerie_Pecresse_robe-jambes-talons-hauts-escarpins_1634298633.jpg (667x1000, 80.64K)

If Zemmour or Le Pen get through to the 2nd round, what chance do either of them have of actually beating Macron? Presumably the voters of one will go to the other, but that's still only 29% of the total vote.
Any chance that either of them can actually win?

it's all rigged, macron will obv. win

Vile opportunist, without any convictions.

>super boring
doesn't look so desu