Europe is a shithole

Say it with me! Europe is a S-H-I-T-H-O-L-E

SHIT wages, can't order ANYTHING from outside the eurozone without paying VAT out the ass, crazy high prices on everything, pay high taxes for what?? to get jackshit, only uber-poors actually get anything

No competition because top-down management from the european shitocraucy

Post your ancedotes from your european shitholes~~

Krauttards nazis need not apply!

Attached: eurotard.jpg (803x973, 163.37K)

>I’m actually very happy to pay 60% income tax so I can get free healthcare and education that I can use to pay even more in taxes!

Nah it's actually pretty okay.

Okay true but where else would you rather live?

yeah thats why i hate europe. everyone here is like
>haha why would i want to pay 500 bucks for that when i can give the gov 700 and get it for free?

Just because your country is a shithole doesn't mean the rest of Europe is, roach.

At least you don't live in America

Attached: 1643463074693.jpg (960x540, 75.32K)

This.
>Greek complains about europe and EU
>Greek
Reminder they entered the EU illegally and are a bunch of corrupted low lives

Did you miss the part where I said krauttards need not apply

You are the only beneficiries of this perverted shithole,

I can leave anytime, I would hate to be stuck in this euro-hole though! fuck you Hans!

I am american too, dual citizen, trust me its way better there than here! You can find salvation in a southern states that respects your freedoms! Don't take for granted what the europoors already lost!
Paypig frenchfag, why are you defending him? Stockholm syndrome much?

faggot GAYreek fuck u lol

>southern states that respects your freedoms
Outside of California and Michigan those are the most violent nigger filled places. Louisiana and Missouri are worse than Brazil at this point

I've lived in both Europe in America. It's really more like

>why pay $500 in taxes when I can buy that same service for $15,000 from a God fearing private Corporation

Like, a single trip to the hospital can net you a bill of $100k. Do you pay over $100k in taxes per year? Do you pay $100k in taxes in 10 years?

GDP per capita in USD
Sweden: 51,925 (2020) 53,700 (2007)
UK: 40,284 (2020) 40,208 (2004)
France: 38,625 (2020) 41,528 (2007)
Spain: 27,957 (2020) 26,419 (2005)

Take a good hard look at these numbers, europoors, and tell me what you call countries that are stagnant for 15+ years?

SHITHOLES

This has been happening across the Developed World and a good portion of the developing world, see Turkey. Things are shit, but you aren't unique.

Absolute state of europoors

Attached: 1D957F6A-FA39-4219-B9A2-B2A8F83072F5.jpg (1024x594, 125.34K)

Gayreek faggot shut.

Attached: 1643788818665.png (421x519, 200.55K)

>You can find salvation in a southern states
that's where i live. on a good day i can forget about clownword altogether. everyone is decent and polite, not a spec of graffiti or garbage or hobos anywhere

Attached: 1642357176866.webm (384x480, 1.05M)

goddamn that is from 2013 too. if they tried that shit where i live that school would be empty by the end of the week

Pie in the Sky dreams from eurocrat dogs, they think they can power this continent on "green" energy,

Germoney shutting down coal factories AND their nuclear ( the only workable alternative to fossil fuels), making us completely at the mercy of Russia

Of course we are a US protectorate, if Biden says to stop nordstream then we will do it despite being the ones to suffer the consequences

The largest mosque in the western world is in the US

Did Germany leave you on read again?

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

Based Greek getting money from Kraut and flexing on them.
Very based NEET lifestyle, let the G*rman work for you and enjoy his money :DDDD

Attached: 756758.jpg (253x256, 30.66K)

>Europe is a shithole
Talk for yourself Greek.

It is true if you mean "Greece" when you say "Europe" that it is a shithole.
Greece is a Gay Shithole.
Greece is the Country Equivalent of a gay man's anus.

Cope more shitskin

Shut the fuck up disgusting French he is right.
Your women belongs to Mexican chads.

Attached: photo_2022-01-28_00-45-02.jpg (960x720, 78.22K)

"George Soros terms China’s Xi Jinping as the greatest threat to the world days before the start of the Olympics in Beijing.

"China’s Xi Jinping is the greatest threat that open societies face today. The country’s roiling real estate market, falling population, and fast-spreading omicron variant might be his undoing, all during his prestige project of the Winter Olympics," the controversial Billionaire tweeted."

What a load of shit from the mega-kike! Chinsects are actually letting their real estate depreciate, as opposed to what every western country has done which is inflate it out of affordability!

Check out the dutch and belgian real estate markets, insane! The most insane in the world is Canada and Australia but they have a functional economy and public sector compare to euro-holes!

Then, china has just started to get a stagnant population growth, meanwhile europe has this trend for 20+ years! The AVERAGE age in greece is 41 YEARS OLD! Even older in Germoney, Italy etc! They think they will reverse this trend by importing shitskins, think again Hans, shitskins dont care about you!

Attached: sorotard.png (340x232, 90.78K)