Protestantism is a heresy, simple as

Quick reminder that Protestantism is a heretical ideology that was invented in the 16th century by a heretical and lustful German monk who called Christ an adulterer.

There are only 2 churches that can claim to be One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic, and it isn't the one that was created 500 years ago and splintered in thousands of denominations that can't agree on issues as basic as salvation, predestination, works, baptism, communion, etc.

Attached: 1642812937761.jpg (1024x772, 97.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oU1jgB004GI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

germans rent free in your head nigger

What came first, the Church or the Book?
If you can't have an infallible interpreter for an infallible Book, the Book is worthless. There is only ONE truth, and it is not open to personal interpretation, otherwise you get 30000 Proddie denominations.

The Church isn't some invisible and ambiguous body of believers. Christ gave us a Church and He gave it leaders that appointed and left successors. The Church is an institution, we can see councils taking place in Scripture.

>(Matthew 16:18): Now I say to you that you are Peter (which means ‘rock’), and upon this rock I will build my church, and all the powers of hell will not conquer it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

>(Matthew 18:15-18): If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

We have historical records of every single one of St. Peter's successors. The Early Church fathers mention the Catholic Church and the primacy of Rome.

Sola scriptura is false and a logical fallacy. There was no biblical cannon until the 3rd century. The Catholic Church compiled the Bible and decided which books were and weren't divinely inspired. Tradition is as important as Scripture.
>(2 Thessalonians 2:15): So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter.

Attached: 4dp900053qe61.jpg (1080x1364, 165.54K)

>Catholic
>Claims Gods word is worthless
Yeah this checks out. Catholicism is satanic

That's what your 30000 heretical denominations claim when they all have a different interpretation of Scripture. Protestantism is a cult.

Attached: 1641692954405.jpg (1024x1024, 207.17K)

funny how its alwaya memeflags and vpns that push catholicism

Attached: 1641039236304.png (984x868, 72.09K)

Based. As Orthodox love to Catholics hope great schism gets mended soon.

Gnostic Christianity >>>> the rest. It’s the only version of Christianity fit for the white man, the rest are just variations of a slave religion.

i'm ortho, rocor in america, romans are apostate and worship Mary in place of Christ

Attached: 1643208997237.jpg (648x466, 39.56K)

KJV is fake garbage version that was written by a heretic and has multiple errors. Protestants are so stubborn that they trust the KJV more over the original Greek and Hebrew.

Make one argument, post your objection and post the verses, don't leave fake infographics if you are willing to engage.

Amen, brother, we can only hope
>Orthodox
>Acccusing Catholics of "worshipping" Mary
Are you stupid? Or do you not even know what you believe?

Attached: 1643208850169.png (705x484, 241.18K)

sicko roman

Quick reminder that despite the Catholic church being the most powerful organization in the world it was beaten back by one Swedish warrior king, despite outmanned, outgunned and fighting in hostile territory. The Catholic church had all intention to stamp out the Protestant Reformation but failed to do so even though all the odds were in their favour.

That is what we call Divine Providence.

youtube.com/watch?v=oU1jgB004GI

Attached: hope is kindled.jpg (492x728, 157.53K)

You are not Orthodox, these are idiotic 18th century Protestard accusations. Is bowing down a sign of worship? When you bow down to pick up an object, sre you worshipping the object? When you bown down out of respect for someone, are you wirshipping that person? If so, the Bible is full of idolatrers!

Here's what worship and idol actually mean:
>worship: the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.
We don't believe that statues are deities.
>idol: an image or representation of a god used as an object of worship.
We don't believe that statues are gods.

We use statues to remember Christ and the Saints, just like you use pictures to remember your relatives, Protestant.

So is cucktholicism.

Look at that, I proposed to my wife there. Our lady of Good help in Champion WI. I recommend 100%. With the intercession of Mary and being strong Catholics we have a great Marriage and just had our 3rd boy.

For the millionth time I'm sure you've been told, we don't worship. Mary told Jesus to make water into Wine. Why can't she ask him to give us a little more help on our behalf? When Jesus died on the Cross he gave her to humanity as our Mother. So why not Love our own Mom?

I'm LARP, LARP in america. Romans are not LARP and tend to follow the religion of their ancestors. Unlike me, the western European chad Ortholarper.

I don't agree with them on everything and I am orthodox for reason but out of the denomations they are closest to us and together we form the church. It should be reunited and based prots should be integrated and rest thrown out.
kill the iconoclasts

look at the countries with a Protestant matrix
All degenerates
Protestantism leads to atheism in a few generations

Look at Sweden now lmao,

Attached: Baptism-of-Clovis-at-Reims-Francois-Louis-Dejuinne.jpg (1000x766, 203.87K)

Go wash some niggers feet.

>Sola Scriptura
>No not the deuterocanon that's not what we meant nooooo!