I've noticed a pattern, I guess

I have been vaccinated once, Jensen. And I have experienced strong side effects, so I regret it and will not be getting another shot. I don't like the mandates at all and support the well founded suspicions you guys have.
But I'm fatigued from your rhetoric. I don't care if you serve me factual data or the usually United States of Corn Syrup drivel. It's so badly written, so tiresome and on par with leftie talk and niggers. The thing is, all the avid antivaxxers I know are uneducated, not very bright people, who often times abuse drugs too. All my friends who refuse to get the shot have barely finished HS or not even that. They get high on weed daily or drink. And coke on the weekends. They are delivery men, work in a factory, forklift knobheads or unemployed. They show me data they find on Facebook, but look at me with immense confusion when I point out the graph is actually logarithmic. So, statistics, the field you can skew to your hearts desire is not their forte. They only speak their native language exclusively.
So the two groups of antivaxxers I know are city druggies, hippies and my countryside neighbours who down a gallon of wine daily and work as welders or factory workers, etc.
I only know one educated person who's in this group. He's a mechanical engineer who watches anime all day, which seem to be another recurring theme in the demographic. Pedophile sissy hypno cartoons made by bugs, you guys love that, I heard. Everyone else educated I know took the shot when not taking it meant a reduction of living standards.
So, my problem is not the vaxx, I don't like it. It's that the voices of the idiot masses I have to translate English documents for daily are so damn loud, as usual and I am ashamed to publicly declare my contempt for this scam, for I shall be grouped with the loli enjoyers. I refuse to do that, since I have a face to save, unlike you.

I hate both sides, both of you are retards. But you're just pathetic, sad. You visibly hate yourself. Shut up

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1637241879168_6867090162764395336.jpg (946x1920, 336.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iw44zcvX
medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1657622&WAYBACKHISTORY=ON
angels-heaven.org/english/default_en.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you expect me to read all that shit my guy?
sage

2 more weeks for the vaccinated to die, trust the plan

Words, words, words.

You can play it down, fine. You'll see for yourself after a couple of years which would be normal for a long term study.

just shut the fuck up, at this point is becoming more cringe than schizo

>I have been vaccinated once, Jensen. And I have experienced strong side effects, so I regret it and will not be getting another shot.
tell me more about that, what kind of side effects, really curious to take this from the clinical and logical stance you want, please elaborate further, do you know the dosage you got, or batch number?
have you looked it up on howbadismybatch.com yet?
I won't mock or ridicule you, I feel for those that took it, the covid hysteria was intentionally hyped, they were aiming for nobody realizing it's propaganda.

Attached: 1634090454522.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

checked
>pastebin.com/iw44zcvX

op leaving me hanging bro
don't 1pbid out on me bruh

>The thing is, all the avid antivaxxers I know are uneducated, not very bright people, who often times abuse drugs too. All my friends who refuse to get the shot have barely finished HS or not even that. They get high on weed daily or drink.
the midwit thing is no meme

21C16-05 is the lot, supposedly. I got vaccinated on the 21st of July last year. Had severe fever for two days straight, over 40C. But I could handle that and the immense fatigue, for it was the middle of summer. I decided to go to work. Then I tried to write with my RIGHT hand, got the dose in the left and couldn't even hold the pen. In fact, I couldn't raise my arms higher than my shoulder, and the pain was constant in both. I wrote one report (I do some kind of quality control in agriculture at farms) and I wrote like I was 4 years old, since the pain was intolerable. This went on for 10 days. But I suspect it might also had to do with the way the dose was administered, since I know the women that are nurses. They care about penis and penis only, so she might have fucked it up.

Fine, I shut up. Doesn't change the fact. Without long term study we can't be sure.

How can you not be antivax after a that bad experience

Surprised that those who are the most willing to go against the societal norms are mostly degenerate misfits who do not have much at stake in the society in the first place? Of course the educated normies trust experts and do what everyone else do -- they have the most to lose by swimming against the current. Yet to think that all antivaxxers are of the group you conceptualize is borderline retarded. There are two ends to the gaussian bell curve, and you are only focused on one.

>But I suspect it might also had to do with the way the dose was administered, since I know the women that are nurses.
jesus fucking christ, see i hate when people shit on vaxxies too hard...for this reason that sounds fucked!
well i did find something on that batch...
>medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?IDNUMBER=1657622&WAYBACKHISTORY=ON

Read pol achives about midwits, and remember that you are on anime image board
Being found in anime may be trait of more oppen minded people, alternatively if its escapist-style anime fan then he might be just unwilling to follow news-cycle

go fuck yourself you retarded midwit. you see symptoms everywhere but can´t identify the cause.
you´re a reddifag with his head up his ass repeating 1+1=3 proudly like you reinvented the whell.
just kys.

lmfao why are you so mad?

>so i regret it and will not....
stopped right there
no refunds

what is the reason for treating a fellow person this way, regardless of if you believe their dna is damaged or whatever or not.

I am antivaxx, as I stated in my post almost immediately. I'd like to add that I am a smoker (obvious, duh). But what seems more important is that I had severe head trauma as a child, almost died. Almost nk side effects from that since I had the luck of having an army surgeon from the Balkan wars operate on me (year 2002) and made an amazing recovery with no side effects at all. I tell you that, since the broads with the needle seemed to be particularly interested in this accident, asking questions for more than 20 minutes.
But yeah, fuck the vaxx, but also fuck the people making it a conspiracy to kill us off.

why aren't you?

>schizo
jewish projection

Attached: Screenshot_20210323-130117~2.png (720x1165, 201.19K)

> All my friends who refuse to get the shot have barely finished HS or not even that. They get high on weed daily or drink. And coke on the weekends. They are delivery men, work in a factory, forklift knobheads or unemployed.

The group with the least vaccinations are evidently the most educated, from doctors to lawyers - the real stem degrees. It just means your social circle consists of losers and perhaps a few midwits with worthless degrees and you are stupid enough to form your opinions based on the social statuses of those that deliver the arguments rather than on the informations.

not sure if this will have any relevance to you but here goes
>angels-heaven.org/english/default_en.htm

Most people who took the vaccine would have been fine forcing it on others or locking them up

They arent a fellow person anymore

I was just gonna say, too long and absolutely too long to read. Thanks for being the first post and the best post.

imagine reading all of what OP posted

>experienced strong side effects
What more evidence do you fucking require?

>I have been vaccinated once
Stopped reading there, kys vaxbrain

I ain't reading all that, but I'm happy for you or sorry that happened

I have a degree in genetics and another one in anthropology so belive me, I'm well aware of the midwit hypothesis. My brother and two of my friends have PhDs. But I guess since we don't have a CS degree you drool over, that makes us midwits. Even if it does apply to us, it's still better than being a damn delivery driver. I have friends from all walks of life, Ahmud, do you?

thats a cope and you know it

>I have experienced strong side effects
So why u mad at people that didn't get injected? just seem like massive cope to me.

ok

Attached: image-8-1.png (914x530, 11.46K)

God I wish I knew how to read

you never notice how blue collar workers understand the medical industry corruption more because they see their friends and coworkers broken down by manual labor and how the medical industry turns them into heroin addicts. I'm a combat vet with several problems that they don't have any answers for except opiates and weed keeps that and drinking at bay. I'm just saying, maybe some of the correlation is when you are at the bottom of the system you see it's corruption more than when you are at the middle or middle upper.

Attached: kill_op.gif (320x240, 1.89M)

Man Euro bros love Rothmans. They even smoke em down here in Canada.

>I have a degree in genetics
Then you know what mrna is? Weren't you curious as to how and why they used mrna to make this "vaccine"?

Also, the way you write is feminine af - telling people about your feelings a lot and shit - you seem blue pilled af, like a larping redditor that k nows reddit is shit but doesn't want to cough up the blue pill yet.

>USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1637241879168_6867090162764395336.jpg
Big think

Both?!? How have we treated the flu in the past? Thats what we need to go back to. No mandates, no masks, no distance bullshit, no isolation, nothing. 99.97% survival rate. Still won't be taking your vax.

me too bro, i got one shot and refused any more. fuck em, they don't even work well at all. not giving my kids the shot. both the shot and the virus aren't very dangerous so i don't care.