Discussion about sexual degeneracy

The advertisement of sexual exploration by the media has led mankind into a dark age of degeneracy. Homosexuality, transvestism, pedophlia and sexual degeneracy are the outcome of years and years of subtle manipulation into accepting this behaviour. I feel like we are at an all time high in our history when it comes to degeneracy and it seems to get worse and worse. I am here to ask you Any Forums what can be done against this demoralization tactic? I am about to become a father and i am afraid my child might one day take this path as we move more and more towards the future. And this future scares me, will my bloodline end, because of it? I cannot immagine millions of years of genetic survival by those who came before me. I cannot bear the thought that my offspring may be the end of it. It moght npt happen, but the future seems bleak.

Attached: 1631790357632.jpg (653x701, 67.73K)

Imagine giving one shit about the way anyone else chooses to have sex.

Can we all agree on that being attracted to femboys is in fact straight ?

No.

What can be done? Nothing. Not that there is nothing that could be done, but the only thing that would correct it is 'fed activity'. You would have to start producing culture and presenting it in media far more than those who own that media.

femboys are hot who gives a fuck about the label

>what can be done against this demoralization tactic?
i dunno what you're gonna do but i'm gonna keep laughing and calling them faggots. yes, the propaganda is ubiquitous but they fell for it so fuck em. if however the worm pill is true i will reconsider my stance

Attached: 1590179941204.jpg (1322x1528, 814.48K)

Can we all agree that fucking your mom is right?

It's gay, but love is love. Somehow though, I think being attracted to an archetype is more along the lines of lust.

13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

imagine giving one shit about what the jew god said to some desert jews

>fat and disabled tranny
Imagine willingly living while being disgusting and never having sex. No matter where you go you are hated.

>i-if you don't believe in my skyjew then you're a fat tranny
imagine being this pilpul

Attached: 1578967659144.jpg (640x624, 26.32K)

you VILL fuck the BUSSY and you V7LL enjoy it!

no.

Attached: laugh.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

This you?

Attached: 0339251f9b632bb4e4b578dcaf14c4fd.jpg (474x248, 16.02K)

You are a tranny redshit meme nigger, off yourself edgy 14 year old le science believer

Pretty much my life.
I work in theater.

>noooo you HAVE to worship the same jew I do
ok kikeslave.

Attached: 1643513285768.jpg (511x341, 36.24K)

>HE'S JEW HE'S JEW
Proof? Oh wait, you have none le reddit atheist

I don't think you're a jew I just think you're a jew slave who worships a literal desert kike.

No but this is you.

Attached: 1625488150609.webm (448x360, 858.09K)

If you're worried about your kid just homeschool them. The schools are the primary indoctrination tool used to turn people into flunkies for the system. Obviously I get that you may not have the time to homeschool so you need to deploy homeschooling tactically. The worst and most wasteful years of schooling are in grade school. Fight tooth and nail to keep your kid out of kindergarten, first grade, and preferably elementary school all together. It's not like they teach anything special there anyway, anyone can teach their kids reading, writing, and arithmetic. Schools function as social gatekeepers by assigning labels to people and by teaching people that they have to wait for validation from the hierarchy. "Hey you're an A student, you're a smart boy destined for college so you can be a middle manger at Google and make some (((people))) a lot of money." "Hey fucker, you're an ugly, dumb C student, you better shut up and pay attention because a high school diploma and a career making 15$/hr at an Amazon warehouse is the best you can hope for! You human trash! Why were you even born?"
A students become flunkies, C students become lower paid flunkies, and those who drop out either go to jail or become millionaires.

Ultimately what I think is that you need to teach your kid to have purpose and how to live, what that means is something you have to define for yourself. Don't look to the schools for those answers, they are the most brutal tools of social engineering to ever exist and they can only reproduce society's evils.

that answer is too easy for Any Forums, who would rather just sit back and kvetch that all of society needs to conform to their whims.

yeah, you are

no one asked for your euroshit, jew-worship opinion.

Life is hard, you can't expect people to adapt instantaneously to every problem.

But you guys are my homies so I like to give advice when I can. Really, I think we're all going to make it