So in my country you are now confirmed positive with a Rapid Antigen Test, because we ran out of PCR or something (lol)

So in my country you are now confirmed positive with a Rapid Antigen Test, because we ran out of PCR or something (lol).

Does anybody know what substance I can use to smear in my nose to get a positive test?

I tried Coca-cola, Lemon juice, Kiwifruit, Pickles at home, none of them work with the buffer liquid

Attached: 271583464_383391653589613_7638296668296035927_n.jpg (1080x806, 88.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/urglg3WimHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asking for a friend of course

try fanta exotic

My brother was waiting for PCR results for 4 days, tested negative on the RAT and then PCR came back positive.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 201.86K)

I tried it myself too, citrus doesn't trigger it
But if you let the fluid run to the "C" strip and then hold it so gravity pulls the fluid back down over the T strip that that could trigger the "T" which makes it look positive

Yes, the PCR test is just a Random number generator

yeah, that doesn't help, I need to take the test at an official site for testing

Bump, cmon niggers, any ideas

what's the most acidic thing I could use, that wont damage my nose?

why is that cabin covered with foil?

>why is that cabin covered with foil?
Oh you just know....
youtu.be/urglg3WimHA

Attached: weird al.jpg (1280x720, 56.33K)

to protect from electromagnetic radiation

Uncle nutzy's clubhouse?
I'm a wheel of fish guy
Red snapper, very tasty

I think you misunderstood something:
The german government is not going to give you the desired "recovered" status just because you faked a RAT.

He didn't even put his food in the doggie bag.

Why are you taking tests memeflaggot?

Hello, my name is Philo. Welcome to "Secrets Of The Universe". Today, we are going to learn how to make plutonium, from common household items.

It would cost you a lot ... but ... the large packages of anti-gen test kits usually come with a positive and negative swag. These are 'controls' to test, the 'test'.

My daughter used the positive swab on her nose and freaked out. We jumped around and then realized she used the positive control.

It would give you a two line test you could show to someone.

Source? Last i know you still need to do a pcr test after the rapid test to confirm the result

(Both are total bullshit, rapid tests tend to false negative, pcr tend to false positive)

Attached: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Rapid Antigen test swab placed up the nose.png (1023x654, 54.87K)

Attached: mark of the beast is given by the COVID-19 rapid antigen test kit nasal swab.png (1011x650, 53.06K)

imagine cucking and getting tested for the flu like a little bitch

Attached: 1643749223612.jpg (663x1024, 310.5K)

Your country was defeated by Jewish controlled gollum nigger worshipers.