Miami Police Officer charged after video emerges showing him kneeling on a pregnant woman's neck...

>Miami Police Officer charged after video emerges showing him kneeling on a pregnant woman's neck, tasing her in the stomach twice. She miscarried shortly after. Officer lied in his report and fabricated events that never occurred, charging her with Battery on an Officer and Felony Resisting.

All of a sudden Any Forums will defend abortion

Attached: niggerabortion_1.webm (270x480, 1.91M)

Tattoosoid.

he should receive a medal for stopping a future criminal

This looks staged and fake, also old.

Nigs&Pigs...Hyenas VS Lions of the Human World

Gee i bet that nig nog wasnt on her way to the abortion clinic

Dude saved her the trip

Maybe she should not have been a sheboon retard

I've never had this happen to me
>cuz you're not black!
Yeah! Yeah! Orrrr... cuz i don't...
ACT LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

BING BING BING BING!!!

WHAT DO WE GOT FOR HIM????

He was from the future to finish George Floyd 2.0 before it started

i don't really care about non humans
just put these bipedal turds on a boat and ship them back to africa

i thought whoopi goldberg apologized, theyre still gonna arrest her?

Miami is going to burn
Is this stage event Obviously he knows he's being filmed with someone's camera I do not have sound but it does look like he's teasing her baby For the life of me after everything that's happened in this nation this must be staged to get riots and destroy this nation more or he's just a brain dead monkey that needs to be shot in the head and that bitch should be common down being a mother and comply this whole thing smells rotten

Based 4d crime prevention.

Attached: ragdoll arrest.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

Just in time for for summer to roll around boys! Did you think summers were for having fun with your family? Creating wholesome moments with friends and family? Lol nope you will either kneel with the fucking loser blm shit or be tormented by them.

Can't fucking wait!

Based pre-crime remover

Should have used animal control instead of police services.

Imagine being as incompetent at your job as the people who hired this guy to be a cop.

She had to tame a wild animal somehow

Making the streets of 2036 safer than ever.

Attached: images (8).jpg (250x188, 9.05K)

You underestimate the stupidity and arrogance of cops.

I know, fuck niggers, but if you don't think he'd do this to your white women you're astoundingly stupid and naive. You should be calling for his head too.

>GET ON THE GROUND AND CRAWL ON YOUR BACK WITH YOUR ARMS BEHIND YOUR HEAD AND KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM
Pigs are all garbage and they don't, as a demographic, discriminate with who they are garbage to. Sure., There might be genuine racist cops out there shitting on black people, but they're all a bunch of psychopaths looking for an excuse to shoot someone and at the end of the day no one is safe until enough of them hang to remind them who they're supposed to be working for.

Attached: 10xp-shooting-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg (558x314, 25.29K)

sneed

Post the full video of their interaction beforehand.

>I spit on your grave 2

When did this happen?

>niggers are right about cops
>cops are right about niggers
They work hard to earn each other. Let them fight.