Spotify bros…

Spotify bros…
mobile.twitter.com/MaryLTrump/status/1488684807475314690

Attached: EC242E4A-B70F-4758-83A6-14AA80EE595E.jpg (1284x1022, 421.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im starting to think larry fink is actually based

A growing avalanche of literally whos

Mary’s pussy is decrepit

Who

>Prez Trump sibling
i think shes m a d that she didnt got the money

no fucking shit, i came in here to ask: when will someone with an actual catalog of music that people actually listen to today going to jump on this retarded shitshow of a bandwagon?
neil young, flock of seagulls, and mary trump? i never even fucking heard of the last 1. flock of seagulls was relevant for 3 songs in the 80s. neil was relevant in the 60's and 70s. fucking scrillex would have more sway than these fucking nobodies.

Getting scared chud?

I've had a free spotify account for like a year and I only now realize there's music on there. I thought it was just a podcast thing, the only reason I have it is for JRE and the recommendations are all other podcasts.
If I want to listen to music I'll steal some on TPB or listen to some I've already got, who'd stream it?

NOOOO! NOT DONNIE IN A WIG!!!

It makes smart recommendations based on what you listen to. It's a pretty great way of discovering new music.

Wow a bunch of literally whos

>trump
obvious kike

They could have removed their library without notice and no one would have batted an eye. That's the level of literal-who at play here.

I swear I remember some digital radio station from a decade ago that did that, you'd even make your own station/playlist.

This lady groped me last year at a party

#metoo

Pandora does that. Spotify gives you a new playlist each week of recommendations, or you can start a radio station of similar songs based on any song

>flock of seagulls
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This, every fucking time.

People pay to listen to music?

>Getting scared chud?
How would it be bad for the already banned, if Rogan was banned and forced to move to a free speech site?
I for one have written Spotify asking them to ban Rogan many times.

>Pandora
THAT was it, thank you aussie. I don't listen to music much these days but that's interesting, maintaining a library of .mp3s isn't something everybody does so I can see the benefit of pandora/spotify/whatever.

This version is better, anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=SuaW5IzbnUc

Attached: I_Am_Not_IAN_BRANDON_SOMETHING.gif (280x220, 472.39K)

i would imagine most of skrillex's fans aren't dead yet.

i just double checked on jewtube, only 2 songs imo.

Hive mind

There's a free version with ads. The paid version is nice though, 320kbps vorbis.

my flockerinooooos!

20 million next cast kek

This whole joe rogan fiasco is so incredibly inauthentic. It feels like the ai algorithms that elite use is throwing a tantrum

This is the most first world problems i've seen in a while, it's literally just elites that care about this stupid podcast. They're so desperate to virtue signal.

is it one of donnies daughter in-laws?

I can't wait for Rogan to move to a new platform after spotify pays him off and all these irrelevant losers have no one else to bring them a last 15 seconds of fame.

imagine not knowing your country's two best songwriters. i'd be like if I didn't know Dylan or Wilson. or if nigel didn't know bowie or morrissey.

I only listen to FLAC desu.