It's just three shots a year to have your life back

what are you, a baby? Man up and get your shots.

Attached: 1643811240560.png (796x1186, 417.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DakWejBcQIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine taking even one

>vax
>boosted

Attached: 1FAB55F5-A17B-4EF7-B9D2-7F98238D89C7.jpg (1000x797, 64.45K)

Congratulations. Your body is now producing spike proteins that were present on the original Wuhan virus which have since mutated to such an extent that if there ever was a benefit from the antibodies produced, the new variants are not affected. Cell-mediated immunity left after the these particular antibodies dissipate either do not exist or the memory cells do not recognize the new variants. This is exactly why vaxxed people are developing Covid. This is the reason no additional antibodies are produced because of subsequent exposures. This is the reason why manufactures are recommending an "Omicron vax". If it works, why do they need to change it?

You are being lied to.

Remember when the story was "The vaccine stops contraction and spread 100%"? That was the promise; that was the claim. That is no longer their story and they are pretending that the goal all along was to only REDUCE hospitalization and symptoms. They want you to believe that what you are injecting yourselves with is lessening the symptoms of a disease that they originally said the vax was going to prevent.

Swallow it, swallow it. You swallowed everything else.

NOW your problem is what short and long term effects the actual injected product and the resulting spikes will have on your organs and how the body handles and develops immunity to future pathogens. All you need to do is look around to see whose medical issues that appeared after taking the shot get deleted.

You took an untested risk in man-made gene-engineering for nothing. You are the experiment. You are the short and long-term trial. If this were an actual vaccine trial, we would still be in short-term testing. It's only been a year.

Manufacturers did not demand product liability protection for nothing.

Attached: vaxxers.jpg (401x274, 12.73K)

In Canada we can't even buy the type of bug/tick spray that the US and other places have been using for decades, because Health Canada won't approve it as safe for human use. But we should trust them with this never before put to market gene therapy shot. don't think so.

Wait are you serious? Wtf is wrong with Canada
The Truckers aren't going to quit because they are honking for their lives

>three shots a year
Go fuck yourself.

a lot of people have done this already in Canada. shits insane.

Uncle Ted has your back and shits on Neil Young Leaf Anons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DakWejBcQIY

Attached: 2637r83.jpg (474x374, 37.57K)

My friend's 90 year old grandma is on her 4th shot, had Omicron a week ago. Totally asymptomatic and before you say the shots did that. She caught the original strain before the vaccine was even around also asymptomatic.

Just the way every working man and woman would like their hard earned money spent

Yeah I had the original strain too, just got a sore throat and some soreness. I've had actual head colds that were worse.

Covid is literally like a virulent cold. That is it. Why should I take the "vaccine"? When it doesn't provide me any immunity and has a higher chances of causing serious side effects than for me to die because of covid? Because it doesn't stop the spread. It doesn't stop transmission. It simply treats the symptoms. Why should I be concerned about a non existent issue. What is there to man up? When it is not deadly or serious? Really are you so scared of the cold that you want to take shitty gene-therapy-medication 3 times a year? Please.

Remembering everyone that the US has spent over 300 million dollars on RFID syringes with Apijet.

Never took and will never take. I just lie to everyone who asks me and if I need a vaccine paper I use a fake one. I laugh at the international capitalist. I'm hoping they stop this bullshit vaccine mandate this year, though. We've been in this retarded pandemic for almost 3 years now.

Public executions need to make a comeback here in the 21st.

4 shots for the same variant that she obviously was in no danger from. this shit is fucking evil. Im not sure i even believe sars cov 2 exists at this point.

Wow so them clinging on vaxx mandates probably has nothing to do they are stuck in a contract which delivers millions of doses every year huh

Take those shots and shove'em right up your ass OP, no one cares.
Sage

No thanks, I think I'd rather take my life back by force rather than ask politely like a bitch

you won't do shit.

I'm gonna walk into Walmart without a mask and nobody's gonna say or do shit about it

I always suspected the vax was some strange money laundering scheme

it's death laundering

Imagine bending the knee to kikes and niggers. Liberal "whites" are the most cucked group of people on the planet and they should be next in line for the rope right after the kikes and the niggers

Attached: 1643377469070.jpg (526x429, 16.5K)

Oh and the faggots, I forgot the faggots, but its kind of a superset of all previously listed anyways

your family is going to be killed, pharmadog

Based