Google Censors Canadian Protest Livestreams

Googles new censorship regimes allows authorities to lie and manipulate the public. Is this a good thing?

Attached: Capture.png (769x962, 315.63K)

Sucks that google's censoring shit.

Sucks that the public can't think for themselves.

This video is popular therefore we are censoring it for your own good goyim!

It’s for the greater good

Attached: 998D2FEB-AA04-43C1-8E53-AA2B17813300.jpg (1141x238, 78.14K)

We are increasing the audience of this video by preventing you from enjoying it!

How is this censorship? You can just subscribe to the channel and then immediately unsubscribe when you're done viewing. I guess it wouldn't work without an account or incognito

Streisand

Thread like this can be intense.
Don't forget the person behind the screen.
:)

Wait, if you subscribe then you can watch it? It doesn't say that. They should really mention that part.

as retarded as this is, it's orders of magnitude more retarded to get your important information from anything owned by google
google just doesn't want "le maple terroriste" to bleed into the normie's recommended watchlists

They don't mention it because they don't want you to know. Most people wouldn't think about that

I think I misread it, seems more like "subscribe and you might get a chance to view"

shill says censorship isn't censorship
news at 11
faggot

what other streaming service should people be able to use then faggot

Do you still not understand how it's censorship for someone to be unable to livestream to a large audience if they're not already largely invested in a youtube channel?

>don't stop with the cummies, daddy google
There's other streaming platforms out there, and other methods of getting information out that isn't curated by tptb
and worst case scenario, if something was extremely important to livestream, couldn't someone buy a nest or other internet camera and send out their feed over social media/backchannels

Dlive twitch and other livestreaming sites exist people get off (((Jewtube)))

Attached: 1642361415983.jpg (1412x1600, 573.56K)

>protests originated in western Canada
>"le maple terroriste"
the pain is real my friends

Google has buildings in Canada and USA do t they?
Honk!

don't understand how normies are so fucking braindead even when they are being this upfront