Being content with a woman is the best a wizard can ask for?

>be 30 yo dyel wizard
>this 7.5/10 face, no ass, no tits, tall, blue eyed blonde,16 yo, unvaxxed, virgin shows interest in me
>I feel enough attraction to her

Considering the political landscape, is this the best someone in my situation could ever get? The dream of getting a fertile +8 ginger would be pretty much gone for ALL ETERNITY

Attached: 1641571064951.jpg (744x924, 206.13K)

If you are blonde and blue eyed. Put a baby in her, repeatedly. If you aren't white... kys.

It's not only the best thing a wizard can ask for it's absolutely essential for rituals and other wizard Magick stuff.

>16 yo

Attached: 1581229808900.jpg (576x432, 19.15K)

I'd rather be alone.

He's a wizard. The time he pulls out his dick, she will be MILF.

>I'd rather be alone.
I'd rather be alone with her.

Attached: zer0TrucksGiveIn.png (1600x934, 1.62M)

the fact you are questioning it at all means you might be a faggot OP

I know right, way too old

This.

What you described sounds like quite the catch. If you don't want her I'll take her.

>16yo
what are you guys going to talk about after you cum in 1.5 seconds? tik toks?
(insert nigger 'artist' here)?
or are you going to just bore the poor hole to death quoting the classics as you stroke your neckbeard?

Attached: 1642798468031.jpg (378x566, 55.46K)

>16
way too old for my taste

Attached: chika.gif (288x500, 3.94M)

US mutt here don't realize age of consent on the continental Europe is 15..... LMAO

not at all.
I take marriage seriously, so unless she dies I'm pretty much stuck for the rest of my life with her. what if regrets kicks in? I will never know what the feeling is of touching naturally big breasts, I'll never be able to splendour wide hips, I'll never lick pink-invisible nipples

shit nigger I got a 15 year old step niece that wants me hard and im in my early 30s too so
I feel you
just do it and never look back
also stop cooming
stay bonded

This has to be one of the saddest things I've ever read. Please tell us what she did that makes you perceive she's interested.

Nice bait. Or kys if real.

14 is legal in Germany, retard.
After living there for 3 years and seeing these young women and dealing with them as legal adults, you learn to see how smug and retarded the modern american concepts of age of consent are.
Yours and others here have had their brains fried by jewish propaganda.
You most certainly know Harvey Weinstein had no compunctions taking what he wanted from 14 yr old Emma Watson.
But you go ahead and wait, let the kikes, mud bloods and niggers take the youth; because they most certainly arent waiting.

16 is pretty much the ideal age. If I get older then this might become way too much difficult.
I'm way too intelligent anyway to be able to get enough intellectual satisfaction from a woman; she might be retarded as well for all I care; at least my children won't be cursed with too much of a high intelligence

She will spend the rest of her life telling everyone who will listen about how disgusting you are and how you victimized her and your life will be destroyed resulting in your rape in prison. Might as well just KYS now you sad sack of shit.

What's your IQ?

Recipes for food I like and how she is going to cook em.

it's not worth the jail time

she will leave you for Tyrone anyways bro, and you will leave her for fleece Johnson.

Found the female. You cunts ruin shitpost threads like this one with your bitchy whiney posts.

Attached: 1633976431498.jpg (640x640, 119.48K)

>totally tyrone durr
>bbc durr
Fuck you, you tiny dick nigger.

Attached: 1643805062589.gif (452x574, 3.52M)

she was smiling profusely at me in many situations and is also very sympathetic towards me, objectively put. I don't think she was just toying with me.

150+

Women are for sex and children, not for talking.
You will sooner find a man that doesn't lie, then a woman who is interesting to talk to.

Sorry were you in the middle of tapping to this?

Ah 16
When you can legally smoke cock in Serbia but not cigarettes

Imagine them traps on this guy

>what are you guys going to talk about

If you want intellectual conversation you have male friends for that. She's there to birth you children and care for them

If no one has ever sought you out to test your IQ you do not have that high of an IQ. Or you would know the range of your IQ. FB quizzes dont count fag.
You have failed in life so hard that whenever a near child is nice to you you perceive it as a sexual gesture. Why don't you ask her out user? Wait for the reaction of disgust on her face and report back.

16 is totally fine faggot

inb4
>she's 17.999999999999999999999999999999 years old you degenerate nonce

She'll fill out after a couple of kids you dumb kraut. Do it.

What do you talk to your pets about?

You will have ginger kids only if both of you have ginger genes.

Tits come with babies, put one in her

good, cigarettes are bad for health

She's not sexually interested in you.
She probably doesn't even see you as a sexual creature, just some odd but harmless non-sexual older man.
She doesn't want to fuck you.
You're probably going to catch oneitis because you are desperate and don't have any other options.

You think someone with a 150+ IQ wouldn't need this explained to them.

show poonani, the other user was probably right
you are making assumptions which are not helpful at all, you sordid cunt.

she does not have the typical roastie mentality. she is a 16 yo virgin you moron. She's interested in me because she admires me and I am also fine looking.