Okay it’s unironically over for Rogan now

Okay it’s unironically over for Rogan now

Attached: 70608853-3CB8-431E-8FDD-1582769BD679.jpg (1170x754, 335.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643811174243.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who? Do they not understand joe rogan could go back to filming in his garage with redban and still have more viewers than them?

You know they will cave. Rogan is getting deplatformed ala Alex Jones

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1643811174243.webm

Who is this lady? Is she actually connect to Trump or just a coincidence? All of these literally whos are jumping off Spotify to try to gain some relevance.

Or that spotify invested over a million into Rogan's show being on spotify and that if they dropped him he wouldn't be in breach of contract, so spotify would just be out a couple million. I forget the exact amount, but I know it was more than one million. These people are basically forcing spotify into a very difficult financial decision. Rogan's show views and resulting ad revenue from people across all demographics likely shits on the entire catalog combined amount of all these people threatening to walk.

She’s his cousin or some shit. She’s literally only famous for hating him

Imagine listening to that cunts "podcast"

If they cave that will be the best thing to happen to him. I don’t know why and I don’t even necessarily care for Rogan I’m not a podcast listening type but This shit is waking normies up because everyone with a brain knows that Joe Rogan isn’t a “racist” and they know that his whole schtick is “conspiracy theories,” so when they come out and say they need to cancel him because he’s a “racist who’re supremacist conspiracy theorist,” people are like wait what

>over a million
KEK try 100 million

nooo not my normie fear factor actor man

>thank you for your courage
when shamelessness becomes a lifestyle

No fucking way, what. Now I gotta verify.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE NOT LYING. THIS IS EVEN MORE ABSURD THAN I THOUGHT. HOW HASN'T SPOTIFY JUST NOT COME OUT ALREADY AND SAID "FUCK YOU GUYS, WE'D BE OUT A 100 MILLION. YOU WOULDN'T DO IT EITHER AND YOU KNOW IT."

Joe is secretly begging to be cancelled by Spotify.

He can go back to YouTube with 100m in the bank and make.. more cash.. and have a bigger audience.

It's win win for Joe.. Spotify won't cave and literally who's are kicking up dust to get exposure because they're literally who's

No lose scenario for ol jo jo

Spotify losing a few 'literally who's' isn't a big deal for them. They're getting awesome advertising.. Joe is getting awesome advertising.. they're ditching poor old boomers and retard podcasts.. it's win win for Spotify and Joe

Witnessed and checked.
Welp, there it is. I can't argue with it, nor would I. And globohomo gets their benefit from all the zoomers not having any possible potential exposure to older songs and concepts through it too. I guess that's a wrap.

lol

I unironically hope they cancel his contract. Than he can go work with Alex Jones full time.

You’re really that big a fan of Southern Man and Ohio huh

>PLEASE LISTEN TO MY PODCAST
>PLEASE NOTICE ME
everyone with a twitter account is a trash human being

What? No. I'm just being objective concerning the big picture.

This. These retarded virtue signalers are bringing Rogan 10x more exposure to normies. My literal boomer dad is asking about Rogan now, he only remembers him as the Fear Factor host and had no idea he even had a podcast (nor knew what a podcast was).

Attached: we gaan.jpg (250x411, 70.06K)

who? Who to all of them kek

This. Also are leftists literally stupid? Everyone wants Rogan OFF of Spotify. People were pissed when he went to spotify behind the paywall.

>Rogan lost the Trump Crime Family
Follow your leader chuds.