DC bros…

DC bros…

Attached: FDC0FD65-513B-4599-97EA-50CBEC132CCE.jpg (750x584, 378.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jAG4XXCOj48?t=11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if they have half of the moxy of our northern brothers this shit is 100% going to escalate to a falseflag being required to even put a dent in
americans may adore our northern bros for their insane bravery and perseverance, but we don't like to get flexed on this fucking hard
let's get this convoy going

I don't want the economy to reopen I haven't bought enough silver yet, currency velocity needs to stay low

Attached: reiners head.png (174x222, 52.88K)

OH GOD OH FUCK ITS SPREADING KLAUS SCHWAB YOU HAVE TO STOP IT

Gracias a Dios, I left that shithole

those cronies absolutely do not want this. every step of the way has been slow-walked. salami tactics, all the way.
to abruptly be faced with the inevitable outcome, means the frog does try to escape from the water.

Expect a false flag attack soon. This shit is growing too big for them to contain otherwise.

Is there a date for this? I keep hearing about it but never a specific date

YOU VILL...

what are they even protesting though? all the federal mandates have been thrown out.

>KLAUS ?!?
>KLAUS !!
>PICK UP THE PHONE KLAUS !!!
>I DID EVERYTHING YOU SAID !
>PICK UP THE PHONE KLAUS !!
>KLAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Mr dee unpopular opinions aa thumbnail work of art.jpg (1280x774, 163.45K)

youtu.be/jAG4XXCOj48?t=11

That's domestic terrorism.
I hope the authorities will answer in a swift and strong way

SHUT THIS POST DOWN NOW!!!

Attached: 1627439090652.jpg (500x579, 77.57K)

There is still a travel requirement for border crossing.

>HURRR DURRRRR False flag

Uhm shut up retards

>uhm
you even post with a vocal fry
i can smell you from here, shutin

there’s an endless list of things the government is guilty of, this is as much about the last ten years as it is about the 2

Uhhhh , ehhh heh, chill daddy
*cums*

well they should have some specific demands

neck --> noose

we have been under an unlawful corporate occupation since 1871, might as well look at the whole picture

I live right outside DC between three major arteries into the city and this would totally fuck my shit up but I welcome it with open arms.

how about you go fuck yourself
lol

Why do they have to register and why doesn't the whole country try to participate?

very true

i support these people but to be effective they need a reason they're there other than being angry at the government, energy needs to be directed. don't he a dummy.