Redditors on antiwork are seething

New house bill proposes lazy jobless fucks actually..get this.. work.

Attached: n.jpg (2877x2157, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

iowapublicradio.org/state-government-news/2022-02-01/iowa-house-republicans-advance-bill-cutting-the-max-time-for-unemployment-benefits-by-10-weeks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY

MANY SUCH CASES !

HOOONK!!

Attached: canada-honk.gif (601x489, 577.44K)

Good fuck 'em. They wanted to keep sucking on the government tit while the rest of us still had to work. No sympathy for these lazy fucks

>t. Seething shekelkike.

No link. Googled it, nothing.
Fake news.

>supporting rampant exploitative anti-white ziocapitalism to own the libs

>get laid off December 2020
>spend 9 months getting $800 a week on unemployment
>started my own business and now I don't have to work at all
hehehe

I worked through the whole scamdemic because I'm not a nigger. I did lose out on work due to the lockdowns, but did I get compensated? No. So why should someone who didn't have to work or pay rent for the past two years while getting double unemployment benefits? Kikes indeed

yew, because the winners here LOVE working unlike those lazy redditors!

oh wait, youre all worthless smartphone addict zoomers who are afraid of reality

>Ad hominem

Retard

>house bill
It's an Iowa house bill you dumb fuck.
>because I'm not a nigger.
You're exactly a nigger, that's what the working class is. Go toil for massa a little more, I'm sure he'll let you have that 50 cent raise in a couple months you $20 an hour poorfag.

Attached: comfypepe.jpg (500x316, 97.06K)

Thank you democrats.

Attached: 1627000910387.png (704x833, 28.2K)

You say that as though you aren't a NEET parasite and a useless eater

big business donors are crying they don't have enough labor slaves

There are loads of lower paying jobs right now, I just had 5 want to hire me. One practically fucking begged me to basically be a front end manager at nearly minimum wage. Sucks but I'm not suckling the government teat.

No please no
Not yet. This bullshit has allowed me to climb the ladder with 0 competition
I just need a couple more months to make it to the top

I recouped $55k of my taxes back by taking advantage of unemployment during covid. I was recouping about $1400 a week of my tax money back.

But they "elected" Joe biden! How could this be happening now that they're getting everything they could have wanted by getting rid of Trump?! Life was BETTER for the average American with the previous President?! Go fucking figure. Seethe harder douchebags.

Democrats always keep the slaves on the plantation.

I haven't worked for almost two years, im loving this shit. Fuck wage slaving for jews.

No it’s real, but it’s just for Iowa
iowapublicradio.org/state-government-news/2022-02-01/iowa-house-republicans-advance-bill-cutting-the-max-time-for-unemployment-benefits-by-10-weeks

>proposed
It'll never pass