I'm 20 and haven't worked a single day in my life

kek

Attached: chad pepe.jpg (550x550, 23.72K)

Now figure out a way to become a millionaire via crypto and you’ll really have em seething lad

Congrats, loser. Enjoy being broke, lonely, and never owning anything.

I get the hesitancy working for some other man since you never reach your full potential that way but you're just being a lazy kid. Start a business, make a lot of money, and start a family. It's what we are here to do.

unironically enjoying the rot lifestyle more than the wagie one desu

nigger

>make a lot of money
>It's what we are here to do.
>OY GEVALT YOU HAVE TO SLAVE FOR US GOY

Based. Don't waste your good years being a joo slave

Its feels good the money you earn from your own hard work, when i started working at 17 i felt rich.

but it's not like you can make a lot of money if you work hard, if you work hard just some diversity hire nigger or a woman or a tranny is going to take credit for your work and get promoted instead of you.

someone works when they are 20?

That's the ultimate goa; to earn millions without breaking a sweat.
Losers are those who allow themselves to become wageslaves. I have no desire to prostitute myself and compete against 3rd worlders that would accept peanuts as payment. Furthermore, families are fucking impossible to maintain nowadays, because women have too much "freedom". No I won't, brother.
Yes but you live in a 3rd world shithole.

t.

Attached: 1631787199164.jpg (792x1029, 203.36K)

True i made like 200 dollars in 5 months

Everything you said in your reply to me is false. My wife is pregnant with our 4th and I've had no trouble at all providing. She is a loyal housewife who care not about her "freedom" - she just wants to be a mother. Tons of other women do too deep down. They just need a strong male influence to help them realize it.

My post said to start a business. I don't understand your reference to wageslaves. Naturally any man who spends their time working for another man is the textbook definition of a loser.

Don't have a family if you don't want too. It doesn't bother me. I'm just saying it's the only way to find true happiness in your life.

Alternatively, spend your entire life talking shit to strangers on an image board. Whatever floats your boat man.

The solution is to work for yourself. Then you never have to worry about anyone getting your "promotion"

Starting a family is what we are here to do, obviously. Otherwise humans wouldn't have made it past one generation. Having money is unfortunately a necessity in the modern world if you don't want to raise your children in poverty living off the state.

Living the dream

the larp is strong with you

Attached: 1640864910996.png (686x798, 65.51K)

You are an Arab thirdie though.

kek, you can think what you want about me pal. I'm sitting here in my office filling orders for the day trying to talk some of you into growing the fuck up and being a man. Not everyone on this board is a fat virgin.

I have everything I want and would still deck you in a fight. You work and are weak, I do not work and am strong. Nuff said.

> I'm sitting here in my office filling orders for the day
You wouldn't feel like asserting that you work if you're being truthful. "Oh look at me guys! I'm working!" Shut the fuck up kek.

Malta is a 1st world country, my my you're quite the ignoramus.

>Enjoy being broke, lonely, and never owning anything.

I’m almost 40 and never had to worry about any of that. There is nothing wrong with gaming the system and enjoying life on the couch especially when the system isn’t designed for anything meaningful. Speaking of gaming I think I found a pretty good way to spend my Wednesday.

yeah well not everyone has that option, self employment is mostly a luxury.