"I'm for same-sex marriage. I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is...

>"I'm for same-sex marriage. I don't give a shit if two guys, two gals, guy-gal, whatever it is, I believe that any human being in America, or any human being in the goddamn world, that wants to be married, and if it's same-sex, more power to 'em."

>"What also chaps my ass, some of these churches, have the high horse that they get on and say 'we as a church do not believe in that.' Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?" ... I got some damn good friends that are gay and I'm for same-sex marriage. I don't think there is a God that says you can't do this and you can't do that.

>"OK, so two cats can't get married if they want to get married, but then a guy can go murder 14 people, molest five kids, then go to fucking prison, and accept God and He's going to let him into heaven? After the fact that he did all that shit? See that's all horseshit to me, that don't jive with me."

Attached: austin11.jpg (1200x1200, 204.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/08XWA8zpvT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/08XWA8zpvT4

Watch Stone Cold call out a kike too his face, look at the disgusting inbred freak instantly play the victim

>Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"
anyone who has read the Bible
wrestlers are all masonic faggots used to push degeneracy

stone cold should spend some time around faggots

Attached: Amogus.webm (526x866, 2.63M)

RED HOT SHANE TEXAS

lmao
>"What?"
>"..what?"
?"......what?"
Then quickly goes "we own everything"

Attached: Weimar.jpg (700x873, 62.23K)

he was a wrestler

And then they inject your kid with estrogen.

looks like a fun time. bet they had a blast. I bet you homps have never had a good time in your life.

die of stomach cancer faggot

>I h-hope you die!
if I do at least I'll have gone out having a good time instead of sitting behind my computer seething about other people having fun

(((Christianity))) is losing its last legs. That is why the (((pope))) is lowering the bar for his cult. Even faggots and trannies can get to heaven now. What a fucking joke

Anyone wearing heavy makeup like that, real women included, is a child of Azazel and not to be trusted

>d-die!
u mad little donnie?

Has this idiot even attempted reading the Bible? Does he understand the Gospel? You don't get to heaven through good deeds.

>he's mad

Attached: 1396385627311.png (235x279, 72.97K)

I hate faggots

>Which one of these motherfuckers talked to God, and God said that same-sex marriage was a no-can-do?"
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

>molest five kids,
sodomites can't be saved. So no

uh oh guys the jew god might get mad

>conflating Christianity with cuckolickism

Attached: ___1583519371661.png (332x512, 186.17K)

>uh oh guys the jew god might get mad

Attached: 1574946532966.jpg (584x491, 68.54K)

People who can't or don't want to have children should not be allowed to marry, end of discussion.

but we don't say it's ok to go murdering people dumbass.

silence edomite

>if you don't worship my sky jew then you're the real jew
we got a live one here!

Attached: 1633998581819.gif (220x165, 1.41M)

>he changed his script
SUPER mad lol
>where you stick your dick is just the same as going out and killing someone
OK retard

Attached: 1560009141581.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

Did he also rape Kevin Nash?

he was raped by pat patterson in the 80s