Jews are white

>Jews are white

Attached: 17.-Whoopi-Goldberg.jpg (1000x563, 358.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPZjQC5rYzU
racialreality
web.archive.org/web/20100103211019fw_/http://resist.com/00-JewThink.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White refers to European of non-Jewish descent. Modern Jews are inbred and mixed race. I hope this clears things up for Mrs. (((Goldberg)))

why is anyone here
youtube.com/watch?v=YPZjQC5rYzU
all across the internet there are comment sections full of people discussing are "jews a race"
this is tons of fun
and they can't simply ban any post with the words jew and race in it.

Ashkenazis aren't jews/Israelites
they are khazar-turkic mutts

>>Jews are white
but are they really?

Attached: Hitler'sBakery.jpg (517x521, 49.11K)

Yes that's why as a white man I would fail that pesky DNA test to make me honorary Israeli dual citizen.

Attached: d7jx5rb-b0453f58-64ed-49ca-9594-e950bfcd965e.png (640x480, 563.98K)

They are Kenites..."those who claim to be Jews but are not." Their role in world affairs was prophesied a long time ago. They are descendants of Cain whose father was Satan (not Adam as most people tend to think).

This... Intermixed with Whites. Use the White moniker to subvert European Whites. Use the minority non White moniker to subvert non European Whites. Fucking inbred cult. All those sandniggers are the same.

If Jews are white, then Hitler was never racist

She did that to herself. Her name is Caryn Johnson.

SURPRISE EVERYONE!
HITLER WAS RIGHT AGAIN!

lol

>>Jews are white
which is ironic, because the biblical jews were black.

Attached: Beak.jpg (805x1024, 100.78K)

She was right that jews in Europe are white. Why are people acting fucking retarded? Yes, yes, the holocaust was about Nazis designating them and other groups as not Aryan but that's not the first time in history that other white people have told another group of white people that they aren't white lmao.

Name one.

Guinan should know about shapeshifters

Attached: Guinan.jpg (506x364, 12.68K)

Name one prominent Nazi that was an Ayan.

You have a Canadian flag. When North America was first colonized, Anyone that came over that wasn't English, or French ,or German, or Dutch, or Spanish was considered to be absolute trash and not white. The most famous, or frequently mentioned, example being the Irish.

I watched Next Gen as it aired back in the 80s but goddamn is it REALLY REALLY FUCKING BAD. Holy shit.

Attached: 1643459579309.jpg (1280x1292, 297.81K)

there's been worse

>Jews are white

NOOOO! How dare you?! That's anti-Semitic!

>Why are people acting fucking retarded?
You're on Any Forums, it's politics, it's not rooted in genetic reality, regardless of what Zionist Jews and White Nationalists say.
racialreality dot altervista dot org/jews.html
web.archive.org/web/20100103211019fw_/http://resist.com/00-JewThink.html