He's right you know

You can't win an ideological war by completely withdrawing from society.

Attached: 133EDF99-CE27-4166-950B-296549A62F37.jpg (750x506, 69.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1302
archive.md/ACYZC
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1681
archive.is/gCRxL
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1283
archive.md/aFCxX
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1321
archive.is/FdwWq
theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/01/23/the-german-jewish-kulturkampf-in-the-weimar-republic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike

Attached: cernovich-maymay.jpg (1440x2773, 662.26K)

But aren't you all going to die now anyway?

if you took the needle to keep your job you are a slave

Attached: twitter13.jpg (1200x1200, 819.55K)

>trumps pedo ring
>2 pictures from 20 years ago

Evidence is damning, how's those flight logs coming?

>You can't win an ideological war by completely withdrawing from society.
Fuck off shill me and me waifu pillow are fighting the jews

Attached: 3972 - angry glasses hair meme politics soyjak text variant_chudjak.png (500x500, 175.32K)

You're already a slave to money if you work.

>You can't win an ideological war by completely withdrawing from society
Considering society has like a decade or two left (TOPS), withdrawing is the ONLY way to win the long war.
Move to the woods, build big based families, your kids will reclaim society when all the niggers kill eachother or starve.

The only winning move in a death cult is to leave it.

Wew leaf nice filename

>Nooo you can't just participate in a parallel economy you have to support the people who hate you

typical "get the vax" spam
tiresome
news

>Bad News for Soros-Backed Secretary of State Jena Griswold — Second County Clerk Steps Forward with Devastating Evidence in Colorado Lawsuit
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1302
archive.md/ACYZC

>Lightning bolt extending across 3 US states sets global record
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1681
archive.is/gCRxL

>Driver in Nevada crash that killed 9 had history of speeding
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1283
archive.md/aFCxX

>Covid-free Tonga goes into lockdown after five cases are recorded as international aid arrives on the tsunami-hit island
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1321
archive.is/FdwWq

Attached: 1627834817019.jpg (1280x720, 168.55K)

Most people don't want their kids to be their redemption, they are brainwashed into thinking they need to be God and living like one is connected to one's kids means one is not God and that Society is not in total control of manipulating one into thinking one is God.

Thanks newchud

Attached: 3700 - 2soyjaks bloodshot_eyes crying ear glasses hair hand open_mouth screaming sex soyjak stretched_mouth stubble variant_chudjak.png (509x423, 66.69K)

Says the loser that screenshots Cernovich tweets

OP is right, but they didn't have to take it, all they had to do was get together and protest HR. They can't replace 30% of the industry without tanking heavy short term losses. This is where we failed, we were too isolated.
Die commie

You create your own society...

Oh, please. When is the day of the rake?

Attached: 1643178071120.png (1312x885, 649.17K)

Attached: cernobitchy.png (720x651, 112.87K)

>If you kill yourself, you win
lmao gonna be real glad when all these kikes die

Cernovich is a retard

BUT

He’s technically correct. The conservative self-purged that’s happened is one of the best self-owns that’s happened in modern history. You think things were bad before the pandemic when boomers were in charge? You just accelerated that by almost a decade, most conservatives today don’t have any ability to think long term. They claim “well our birth rates are 0.2% higher so we’re gonna win” even though liberals reproduce through media and academia on top of natural reproduction.

Knock knock
Fuck off kike

Attached: 1643761962999.jpg (800x600, 102.65K)

As if any kid would be proud their father was having sex with trannies and who Jack Murphy called his mentor...

I wish I could have gotten a million dollars from divorce and have bowtied crypto accounts pay me to shill them

Attached: hemad.png (720x846, 143.46K)

Society isn't worth being part of anymore. Withdrawing is the only winning move.

>just submit goy that is the right move

Attached: 1u0idr.jpg (975x1024, 79.54K)

It's not about being part of the institution. It's about having the chance to procreate, and live past 2030.

You're going to die in the next three years because you allowed yourself to be pressured into becoming a lab rat.

Attached: faggot.png (720x1200, 179.33K)

If you want come control of that society you have to stay.
If you want to separate from it to just to leave or to form a decent one then you withdraw.

>two more weeks and my self-own will validate me

one has a moral obligation to be a man of principle and provide to their children something greater than money.

Attached: 1502332506649.png (319x272, 132.55K)

Compromise your morals and life so your kid can have an iPhone.

Attached: faggot3.png (720x1145, 155.96K)

>killing ourselves to own the libs
Based

everyone stops working and kikes lose their shit.

Fight or flight. There is no third option.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/01/23/the-german-jewish-kulturkampf-in-the-weimar-republic/

Vax mandates have revealed wignats as retards, grifters, hypocrites and bootlickers.

Wignats will never live this down. It's over, like how it was over for libertarianism. You'll never be able to say some wignat shit ever again without people mocking you for being a bottom of the barrel retard.

Fuck white people.

yes Gorillaman, I do think the vaccines they are pimping today are more dangerous...

Why though, it's like 50 bucks to get a fake one and they've completely removed every measure since they all got the juice

>1pbtid
Stop bumping this retar

Attached: 1pbtid.gif (480x480, 19.2K)