ITS OVER

GIVE UP NOW
YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP A SECOND TERM WHILE YOU HAD THE CHANCE.
NOW YOU LOST IT'S ALL OVER!!!

Attached: payrolls_fell.jpg (596x116, 17.95K)

OMG DADDY MIGA!!!!!111

Attached: (((trump))).jpg (1000x1000, 251.55K)

This is what you get when you try to force a needle into employees
mass walk outs

Attached: cheesebrgr.jpg (768x690, 168.93K)

you have to pay for wi-fi at burger king?

EVERYTHING WENT YOUR WAY AND YOU STILL LOST!!!

The wording if fucking me up. what's going on?

>still buying into orange man's grift over a year after he lost the election and staged a failed coup

Attached: 1641824024935.jpg (710x761, 37.58K)

We need more bad economic news. It’s the only way we get out of this mess.

We all need to run over clowns. Trumptards are a cancer they make a mockery of their own party and destroy everything in its path

Attached: 0BF2F8E8-37C0-4EF2-8BEB-7ACC0715E8B2.jpg (700x500, 66.67K)

I’m happy Trump lost, we’re crashing this capitalist system

At least the Fed has an excuse to save the stock market now. The rich get richer and the poor and middle well fuck em.

If the situation that is never going to happen, happens...that is Biden was somehow replaced with Trump for the remainder of this presidential term, I'd be pretty content with that. I wouldn't vote for Trump again after his vaccine comments though. Spike proteins are toxic.

I look forward to seeing your skull crash into the ground faggot.

but it a proper good one, and propea safe one

>A bunch of Mexicans with worker visas got hired hired to do seasonal farm work
>Take that chuds

We did vote for him retard. What part of stolen election do you not understand?

"Yes, orange man is very bad" types the yellow man for the 10,000th time that month. He was paid $0.001 for each post but with a bonus of $0.002 for every 100 words replied to his posts. Solemnly, he trudges back to his rented accommodation, the light from the neon signs in the wet market are reflected from the puddles of gutter oil that stick to the soles of his shoes.
"3 bat soups, please" he says to the woman behind the counter, scanning a QR code to pay for his meals. His wife and child are waiting by the front door, ravenously awaiting their daily allocation of caloric intake, roughly 1,000 in western units but a full 3,000 glorious Chinese calories in their minds. As he opens the door, his son recognizes the sneakers that he had smuggled from the sweatshop a few days prior.
"Daddy you have oil on your shoes!" he exclaims as he starts to wipe the soles of his Father's knock off Nikes. Yellow man slips off the shoes and sits at the table, allowing his son to keep cleaning, maybe one day these skills will allow him the good fortune of a promotion at work if the current manager gets caught in the industrial sewing machines.
"How was work today, honey?" his wife asks somewhat superficially, she knows the answer but has to go through the song and dance before being permitted to eat.
"Orange m.m... Sorry. It was okay, can we just eat so I can go to sleep?" he says, catching himself regurgitating the script subconsciously just demoralizes him further. He puts the 3 bat soups on the table and his wife and son tear at the packaging like wild dogs to get at the fetid, lukewarm contents. They don't even reheat it in the building's shared microwave, that would have taken time they didn't have.

> Orange man
> After he lost election
> After he staged a failed coup
Too obvious.
An abysmal attempt at consensus cracking.
We're docking your pay until you get this right.

Attached: 1630189694014.gif (349x262, 495.94K)

HONK!

>frer wifi
>$6.35 charged to your ebt
niggers be lovin it

He was voted for, he was voted in, and fraud denial is a serious crime. Capiche?