Why do nogs have such a hard time following police commands?

Watch as this nog starts rapping while ignoring simple police commands and then screams in agony as he suffers bite wounds from the K9.

youtu.be/pfRGGBdooks

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 5.29.23 AM.png (1265x707, 702.95K)

>simple commands
the police do not give simple commands, they reee because they realize that the law is weak and they are in profession that reflects that weakness

>be me
>get stopped by 2 cops
>one is an 8 qt
>ihren ausweis bitte
>hand it
>they check
>all good
>goodbye
it's literally that easy, just stop acting like a nigger

Speak english hitler.

verpisst dich

Why would you think calling someone Hitler is an insult?

no matter how many laws there are, people (all races) will break them. not all of them but races will break certain laws in certain spheres. niggers arent known for white collar crime, just a whites arent known for rapes. the cops are basically involuntary manlets who are trying to compensate for the fact that the are trying to enforce failure. as such they instead act like abusive parents

or,
>be me
>never get stopped by cops
why are you finding yourself interacting with cops in the first place?

Society has told them they’re untouchable for the last 50 years

because I was walking from the supermarket to my house through a park where they sell drugs and at 11pm, they stop everyone that passes and is alone
>t. frankfurter

Niggers and mutts are literally mentally retarded

hmm let's see
>5'5"
>no gf
>manlet
>chinlet
>brown eyes
>suicided himself

Cause dey din du nuffin

good evening david

Attached: 1642172413829.jpg (552x792, 64.1K)

As usual, the woman cop is useless. Just a spectator.

Will you do the same when they ask for your vaxx pass?

A rush of adrenaline in a stressful situation and a lack of impulse control.

Why are whites such boot lickers

Poltards think compliance is a virtue in 2022. No wonder whites are the 2nd most vaccinated demography.

>starts making a tik tok video or some shit for social media

LMAO truly we are fucked.

>one is an 8 qt
There are some subtle differences between German female police officers and American female police officers. If you take the time to look, you might see them.

Attached: intro.jpg (200x481, 25.06K)

what are the chances of you getting caught if one of these abominations follows you

Attached: 1642974570916.jpg (1200x900, 309.41K)

>"why don't they tolerate muh heckin niggerinos!!!?!"
at least from your flag i can take comfort that one shitskin is in prison

Attached: 1643588585984.png (478x583, 12.85K)

I see you as a warm brother. I imagine you're a good billiard player. You probably play a mean game of handball as well. A real son of Eve, you are. And you seem to have have a keen financial mind and thus are well-invested. You probably like roses but for some peculiar reason want to scratch them. And you're an expert in spinach research. I'll bet your Audi has gold-plated cylinders.

drecks ammi mongo

You can still hate nigs and not be a bootlicker. It's called hating cops AND nigs.

No fathers

I.e. pigs vs nigs

yeah that doesnt mean i have to jump to the defense of some demihuman parasite flaunting the protections his jewish handlers provide him
i hate pigs sure, but the fact that monkeys get gladhanded while being 100% provided for while averaging half-sentences means i hate them more
fuck this nigger, i hope another one of his shitskinned kin guts him with a toothbrush inside
we shouldnt have to tolerate them at all

Those screams when the good boy was let in the car!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!

>interrogated by third and fifth from right, front row (can't tell who's good cop and who's bad cop)
>both are bad
>they start to strip off their clothes
>me: "Type out a confession, I'll sign it, hell, I'll admit to the god-damned Kennedy assassination, just put your fucking clothes back on!"

one thing i have noticed is they are very compliant when it comes to wearing a mask. it's weird to me.

simply need to eliminate all niggers

its the only solution

Kek this

What a good boy!

But the first person put her hands under the seat before getting out, why didn't they shoot it?

oh man the screams when fido gets him

Attached: 1638829960587.gif (480x270, 1.05M)