Long Covid

What is Long Covid?

I keep hearing about "Long Covid" from vaccinated people.

bbc.com/news/health-60154398

Attached: WTFISTHIS.jpg (1439x769, 324.81K)

Covid-19 doesn't even exist

It's what they make up to collect disability and not go to work anymore. Same as basically every other chronic malady.

its like aids, once you get covid you will always have it until one day your immune system fucks up and you die

a lie to make people afraid so they keep getting boosters
can't prove it exists

Covid can take months and months to completely get over. The problem isn't even the virus but how it's building blocks interact. The vaccine uses the same building blocks so creates the same problems. Covid is a lab designed virus designed to infect people like never before seen in nature.

It's vaccine injuries that they are painting as a long term symptom of the Sars virus they keep saying causes covid

just wait until you hear about Covid toes.
No, it isnt made up. And thats a good thing...

>corrupt government locks you inside
>you get depressed
>you look up covid symptoms
>oh wow same as mine
>don't bother to try to correlate at all that possibly the symptoms you have are depression
>actually find out depression and covid have a list of the same symptoms
>oh shit Im an npc
>doctors keep prescribing "medicine" to "cure" you for new illnesses you keep getting
>they make lots of money off these factors but don't question it
>lots of people suddenly sick and dying
>suddenly try to market the thing that kept sane people healthy during the "pandemic" while blocking on all fronts these actual cures from public knowledge

They want you to receive costly updates so you keep living, thats their evil plan. Either in the form of pills to suppress the sickness til you die or you could choose Apples ihealthpass anti-virus booster life software 2023 edition for all your needs and worries, modified DNA DLC, want to be a cat? Well start transitioning today with click of a button and your cells will get to work! Don't worry that you are now a GMO product that we own, as long as you keep paying us your reality will be sustained!

The vaccinated peoples cells are only programmed to work differently now, they really fucked up. Gave the enemy access to your source code, they going to reprogram the fuck out of your existence.

So basically long covid is depression and/or if you got vaccinated is your body constantly using your resources to build up cell to fight a virus that its never going to encounter til those cells build up to a point that they 'burst' releasing basically nano-razerblades into your body which is maiming people to the point of death.

its what they used to call post viral syndrome after the flu. lingering immune response after recovering from an illness. they just changed the name and pretend it didnt already exist.
doctors get the rope too.

Many viruses can cause a kind of post viral fatigue in a minority. Some viruses can trigger autoimmune disorders. A few can trigger cancers (EBV for example.) It seems like covid depletes a few nutrients needed for optimum Heath as well and it also seems to cause a kind of oxidative stress. I’d love to take some labs on people post post covid and post vaxx becasue I reckon you’d see a lot of interesting things and a lot from a natural infection would be easy to fix.
I’ve not seen such a series, and that’s quite suspect. I think it’s becasue it would show the vaccine reaction damage to be quite significant in many people

>Long Covid
It's vaccine side effects aka VAIDS

Attached: 1643728088308.jpg (358x480, 18.79K)

It's something welfare cheats made up and the commies that give them free money thought sounded good.

Covid 19 infects every organ of your body, even brain

checked fpbp

It's something normalfags invented to get gibs from the state.

Regular covid is when you get infected, and the infected cells produce more spike proteins then you get better and they stop.
Long covid is when you inject yourself with an experimental gene therapy that infects most of the cells in your body and they keep making spike proteins forever.

No refunds.

>What is Long Covid?

Mass formation psyhcosis.

Its an autoimmune disease. COVID is aerosolized HIV. Enjoy.

Attached: 1642192913341.jpg (1150x1162, 143.1K)

Attached: vaxxed-VAIDS.jpg (941x1261, 334.19K)

I got the same symptoms after being fried by jews’ DEWs and other effeminate crimes around 2017.

It is aging fat former gym Bros that need an excuse for being out of shape.

I don't care if you guys call me a shill or a glowie but I got this big time after catching the alpha variant very early on in the pandemic. Smell still hasn't fully recovered after more than a year. Still unvaxxed though and tested positive for omicron last week with no symptoms

FPBP

"long covid" is just another angle to keep normies hooked on this stupid hoax a little longer

Totally bullshit made up response.

Fuck off. It's not real.