>testing starts
>drive 100 meters
>seems you didnt check the mirror correctly user, exam's over you failed
>guy after me bribed 200 euro
>after 1 minute he passes

Attached: index.jpg (246x205, 7.99K)

how can you not have bribe money it's not like you used it to pay denbts

In Holland that bribe is 2000 euro

By “bribe” why doesn’t he just say pay me or I won’t pass you ???

yea and if you do everything fine they will keep the test going for 30 minutes++ until you fuck up somewhere. guy after me didnt even use flash and forgot seatbelt but he bribed the jews

Kek I've never ever stepped into a driving academy, I literally paid a friend of mine in highschool and he got me my license the next week

What's the Pp

Must suck being a crap tier driver. Anyway, all driver schools are stated funded scam.

Just threaten to kill his family

>forgot seatbelt
in germany they would cull you for this, not even joking

Lol dumb nigger, just drive without a license. I've been doing it for decades.

Doesn't that inspector have a home where he keeps his family and possessions?

Attached: i-crave-violence.jpg (400x462, 22.21K)

pay your fucking debts.

I know this feel.
The only way to fix corruption is to find a heroic leader and pass a death sentence for corruption.
You have to hang one after another in public until the message gets across- and even then they will hide for a generation in the administration.

Golden dawn would have fixed this

It's around 1k in lessons and drive arounds + exam here in Spain, and you cannot bribe the examiner and it's in their best interest that you fail and retake exams.

You don't know how good you have it you stupid turk. If I hadn't passed on my first try I'd be more than glad to pay a measly 200e for a pass and a 1 minute exam.

Oy Vey! Pay Interest and FOREX as well!

Attached: HeresDavid.jpg (500x782, 70.16K)

why do we need driver's license again?

i got my license at 17. i didn't study or prepare in any way. i think the fee was $20 or something.

Call the cops and bribe them 200 euro to arrest the guy

You should stab the corrupt bastard to death.

Try the Frosties package. My greek neighbor said he got his from there.

I guess that's what it like living in a corrupt country filled with lying shitskins

The cops will take 200 euros from him and 300 euros from the instructor to not arrest him.

You HAVE to have hair on your balls to post here.
We don’t give a fuck about the perils of being a preteen. Shut the fuck up

So you’re saying that Greece, specifically on Crete in a rental home away from humans, my honeymoon might actually be a fucking blast because I can now treat Greece like I’m in Mexico? Amazing news

You should be thankful you're even able to bribe. Here it's around a 6 month wait just to take the driving test and on the test you're expected to drive perfectly for 45 minuets.

wtf are you whining about? i would gladly pay 200€, heck even 2k.
t. failed twice and quit.

should have bribed him dumbass

I was stoned as fuck during my exam and still got through somehow. Learn to drive faggot.

joder que envidia.

Very based. Alternatively record the conversation and extort him out of a pass, and if you feel like it ask him for the 200 Euros or else you'll sue with the recording.

Or extort him a cut of the money he extorts from others like a true chad lmao

>failed twice
found the woman

In Germany I paid 2500 euro for my sons lessons and test. He did the normal amount.

Vete a cuenca o a alguna ciudad de provincias a tomar por el culo, es lo mas fácil y no tiene que ver con sacarlo en Madrid Barcelona etc...

Follow him to his house and let him know you follow him home.

nah, im just an spastic autist that crumbles under pressure.

The state of Greece KEK

eso habia pensado.
t. madrileño

Niggers will always be niggers.

Attached: 05631330-57FE-4627-AA68-DAC8A90AEDAE.gif (480x350, 3.83M)

Nothing wrong with quitting, you probably did your best. Maybe look into getting something that doesn't require a licence like an escooter or an ebike

Norte de Guadalajara, cuenca, Teruel.... Encima son sitios muy bonitos y alejados de la mierda urbanita

Hacerlo en Madrid ahi en Mostoles es infernal

Will you have my babies?

worth it if you ask me, germans are the best drivers

Nah he should get the fucking license. Literally one of the few good things about being European, its good for all euro countries and dozens of other countries around the world as well