Try to live one weak with out TV

Picnic or sun sett seeing, together with family every day, 1 hour free from poison box TV.

There is nothing only nature and we, don't even need to talk, just be quiet and enjoy life precious gift of love.

Attached: No TV is fine.png (1920x1080, 1018.11K)

>watching Talmud vision in current year

Okay, done

enjoy

Attached: noTV.jpg (509x339, 83.14K)

Even having a TV...

You negro I have lived without TV for at least 15 years now since moving out from my parents home. Wasn't watching theirs much at all before that either. Nobody has TV anymore except for actual boomers. Who is going to pay $100 per month for the privilege of retarded garbage that you don't watch anyway?

I haven't watched TV for like 20 years.

You need to lurk at least 4 more years before attempting to post here again.

Attached: electric jew 4.jpg (725x344, 27.27K)

I literally never watch TV or movies, all i see are psyops and propaganda

However I do play 2 hours of video games a day

>tv
What year is this?

boomer, where do you think you are? no one here watches tv. fuck off back to facebook

Haven't watched tv in 20 years kiddo

Ok now try going without Any Forums for a week you fucking degenerates

Pretty sure over 90% of people here haven’t watched tv in over 3 years minimum. I personally haven’t watched TV since 2015 or 2016.

This.
When I was a kid I used TV as noisy wallpaper except when animu came on.

Now even the animu is shit, and if I want noisy wallpaper I can find a youtuber more fucked up than the most fucked up of anime and just playlist his shit.

Attached: 1549958403944.png (551x551, 260.43K)

Retard boomer with a nazi flag, no millenial has ever been able to afford coaxial cable boomer tv, ever. Thankfully. Even if we wanted this retarded boring linear ad filled slop we have better alternatives. We are not watch Maury interspersed with race mixing household cleaning product ads.
Tvs are for playing console games and a pirated movie every two or three months. Thats about it. You boomer nigger.

this.
I will really take some time off from Any Forums all screens and I will come back I will have only intention to contribute to peoples well being.

Imagine if we switch off negativity anger and hate; and all together push in opposite direction , try to be nice to each other , polite consider about each others well being and try to contribute to positive mood?

I always wonder if we could pull some strong friendly vibes just for fun as a flash mob.

hate and complain all the time it is so boring

You can't even spell week. You retarded boomer bastard.

TV is all screens including internet and phones ...

Obviously no one watch TV any more probably has less views then shity youtube channel ..

don't be moron you know what OP means

Idea is to get out from jew rat mind poison

so you really care about gramm?

Autistic person can get really irritated about insignificant mistakes , it does not change any thing, just cause you discomfort, I wish you feel good and smile, there is more important things in life, we all are temporary here

Attached: strong mind.jpg (1877x988, 156.66K)

Would have been more challenging in the 90s, OP...

My negativity and anger fuels me through this clown nigger world .

Real talk.
Old media is basically gone.
I haven't even seen a radio in over 10 years. Many newspapers and magazines are out of circulation already. I know people say that "when tv came, radio still existed" yes, but is different now. Radio and newspaper offered something that television couldn't. The different programming and the easier access to information.
Now with phones and the internet, there's absolutely nothing tv and newspapers could possibly offer that you can't get a better version online.
Radio doesn't have the option to choose or pause episodes, same with tv. I actually think these medias will be gone in the next 100 years

>weak

what a looser

Attached: pepe-l.jpg (750x1000, 92.95K)

Except that Jews don't choose what's on my screens. I do.

I haven't watched TV in many years, but I do fuck around on my PC every day.

I haven't watched tv in five or six years.

you mean 'internet and tv', right? you smartphone addled zombie

ITT: losers who spend 18 hours a day on a childrens cartoon forum tell us how cool theybare because they dont have a tv. zoomers truly are retarded

Granpa