I was taking a shit the other day, and I thought, "You know - If you made Science the new religion...

I was taking a shit the other day, and I thought, "You know - If you made Science the new religion, you could probably get away with just as much crazy bullshit as if you were in a full on Spanish Inquisition"

So here I was, taking my dump when I started to go over the ways this would be possible.
I mean, Science is absolute, right? If a study comes up with an idea, then you HAVE to believe it, right? it's science. It isn't religion, it has nothing to do with faith. It's one's and zeroes. It's fact. So in a way, if you were to make science the new belief system, the "faith" people would have in science would, in a way, be more powerful than any religion. It might not create the overzealous warriors who would be willing to die for you, but it would create a group of fanatics who believe they can never be wrong about their "religion". There would never come a time where they would question their "faith" and in doing so, you now have people who will fight your ideals, as long as you tell them it's backed up by science, in any kind of social setting. And most importantly, they'll "do it for free".

Attached: 1642133508598.jpg (476x1183, 127.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

felixreda.eu/2017/09/secret-copyright-infringement-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As time went on while I was taking the biggest dump of my life; I began to think, "But how would you go about something like this?"
Well, it's simple.
That is of course, if you plan on doing it with some sort of group with common goals, the goal of course to be to gain power, wealth and control of a country and it's people. And hopefully in time, create a powerhouse of a country with global spanning interests so that you can not only influence your own country, but others with this same 'power of faith'. Of course the wealth you'd easily gain from controlling such a powerhouse of a country would also come in handy.

Firstly you slowly create many smaller enterprises under the guise of merchants. This is to gain wealth and power on a local and smaller scale. The second would be to infiltrate the ideas of science, so Education. And the third is to popularize it - now this is a two-pronged attack, the first being the government so you can set your own rules for education or at the very least, get grants to push a certain type of education and the media, who will push your agenda far and wide, normalizing it. Now, this isn't something that could be done over night. You'd need a large group of people, and you'd need a group of people with a common interest. A government is one such group, another being a old family with old ties and wealth.
The main part though is keeping that power. And that is where family ties come in. Specifically, nepotism.

Attached: 1631485536842.jpg (1200x800, 1.19M)

Nobody cares and your thread will be read by no one

Like I said though, this isn't something that can be done overnight. You can't go from pushing extreme leftist social ideals on an extreme right leaning or extremely conservative nation overnight. That takes time and again, this is why Nepotism is one of the most important parts of this plan. Such a group would always have that ideal of pushing their agenda, the agenda of creating a nation ruled by science, but more specifically, their science.

I was reading an article when I was on the toilet about the EU hiring a Dutch based research group to write a report on how badly Piracy (downloading videos or games illegally) affected sales. And what did they come up with?
Piracy did NOT affect sales.
Guess what the EU did? They trashed the report and decided to not make it public after spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on it.
>felixreda.eu/2017/09/secret-copyright-infringement-study/
Here is the article for reference.

Anyway, I just thought that was a pretty terrifying thought at the end of the day. I mean, we all believe in science, right? But what if a group with the intention to control us, controlled the education and media system? That'd be absolutely nightmare fuel. Hahaha, I'm glad I'm living in a free country without such worries.
What about you, anons?

Attached: 1635854008762.jpg (380x900, 107.17K)

That's fine, leaf friend. I'll probably go to bed soon anyway.

except science is everything but absolute
for 150 years newton was the shitt
then came relativity in the 1920.
then in 1970 quantum physics.
science is ever changing.

in 1910 people gave heroin as cough syrup to children and wore radium strapped to their balls to improve fertility.

>Science is absolute, right? If a study comes up with an idea, then you HAVE to believe it,
The entire point of science is to get as close to the truth as possible and have it tested and verified. Its open ended and not absolute. If you can prove something wrong, you are entitled to use science to make it correct or as close to the truth as possible. The beauty of science is that it is constantly evolving.

shut the fuck up. it's a good thread. pol is for adhd zoomer retards with brains the size of peas, and this is a pleasant exception.

and he's right. science doesn't even exist. it's a religion invented in the 40s by the US government to replace the waning faith of the population.

science didn't exist in the 1800s. 'science' is just a process of 'taking credit for'. credit for things people have always done, credit for everything good.

'everything we have, all that is good, comes to us from science'. just like god.

science doesn't even exist, it didn't 'invent' computers or airplanes and it didn't give us any knowledge. it's a hoax, it's a religion.

Attached: 1643769773534.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

>science is wearing radium
are you retarded?

Sure, I 100% agree. But if you create a cult like personality around such a hypothetical situation, it wouldn't matter if it's always evolving, would it now?

Another thing to note is that you could dissuade all opposition by social engineering in such a hypothetical situation. Lets say, by making that person a social outcast in a system wherein being a social outcast is career suicide.
An easy way to achieve this would be to deflect all opposition with claims of social negligence such as "racism" or "sexism". This would work especially well if said group or government or family were to have some sort of perceived slight against them. You could even use your media presence to create movies about such a 'slight' for years and years and years and milk it for all it's worth and your education systems control to push the idea of it being taught in all schools under the guise of social justice.
Again, a hypothetical situation, haha.

Attached: 1615442520838.png (1500x1500, 395.58K)

>oh tee hee silly user questioning the omniscience of science! don't you know, only SMART and GOOD things can be called science? if it was bad or wrong, then it wasn't god. i mean science. science isn't a government religion!

Attached: 1643523536129.jpg (815x500, 69.29K)

Another thing I want to add, but isn't that kinda the point. If it's always evolving, then what you can say in such a hypothetical situation is always changing, so the arguments you can bring to a table can always be changed, "A new study stated"

true.

it's always evolving because the needs of the ruling class are always evolving, and they have no requirement to be consistent any longer, because it's science, it evolves. at least religion had some standards that couldn't easily change in one day. the new religion, science, has truly freed the rulers to do anything they please on a whim. how grand.

and remember, science gave you everything good. without science, there's no way for a living creature like us to know if anything is true. without science, how could you even know your own name? without science, our souls are lost. don't you like COMPUTERS? and ANTIBIOTICS? see, that's SCIENCE!!!!!

Attached: wp7283005-windows-light-wallpapers.jpg (3840x2160, 344.17K)

If it takes you that long to shit then you should eat healthier. The point is to have a free thinking, intelligent society, that way when people push their 'science, they can go, 'wait, gravity is science, and its also a theory, and the universe is a theory, therefor I prolly shouldn't believe any of this b.s.'

it is not so much about science it is more about digitalizing human thoughts into absolutes, science is just a tool for this.
it is painfully obvious when you look at the metaphors and the way people explain systems now, they mostly use computational language, which is striped of its contextual meaning.

but humans are not biological machines, we are organisms.

Scientifically speaking that's not true though.
Go use science to prove genetic behavioural differences specifically on racial grounds. You can't, at least not in a way that's established/centralised as "true" science.

>The point is to have a free thinking, intelligent society, that way when people push their 'science, they can go, 'wait, gravity is science, and its also a theory, and the universe is a theory, therefor I prolly shouldn't believe any of this b.s.'
That would be the ideal. But that isn't at all how it works in reality. People don't work like that.

Lets bring a new hypothetical situation to the table; a virus appears, shortly after, untested vaccines appear with no long term study on how they work, whether this is right or wrong is irrelevant, the point is the publics percept and reaction to such an event? What do you think the publics perception to being forced with untested drugs by mega corporations that get a presidential pardons to any kind of future wrong doings mean? Again, the idea of right or wrong for either side is irrelevant, the part we should be focusing on here is how the public reacts to such a thing.
Personally I believe they'd welcome the "science" they have no understanding on, because it is the new religion.

well... lets not deny the truth here, we dont need science to prove that niggers are inherently violent and prone to criminality.

"Science" has "proved" that they aren't though. That's my point. Idealistically science operates as you claim, but idealistically Communism operates as commies claim. In practice, that's not really the case, is it?

Imagine for a second that a scientist would have such thoughts. Imagine for a second that such a man would also be a co-author on the ideas of the double helix DNA structure.

Can you now imagine what would happen in a world where science is controlled by a global elite that uses it to control the lower caste of peasants and that specific man spoke against their ideals? He'd probably be disgraced and stripped of his awards and titles. Hahaha, what a silly thought.

Attached: 1615402514225.png (220x221, 65.76K)