EU IS FUCKED

Attached: o_23508687_1280.png (1280x459, 305.58K)

Yap. The euro dies this year

And thats a good thing

Absolutely. The famines will be fun.

I had to raise my coke prices too, and cut it more.

Attached: 1638987684269.png (828x742, 466.11K)

the western euroes deserve it .. and we deserve it for trying to lick their asses... atleast half of the population here still want to belong to the west even though they are also aware they doing the same mistake we did when we tried the le*based* communism. on the bright side i think it may help the west in long term since the consequences will be very severe Energy=civilization

>Europe runs out of sunlight

hahahahahah what a jocular turn of events!

based

>>Europe runs out of sunlight

Attached: francee.png (830x545, 522.64K)

>He doesn't use the opportunity to increase sales through more customers
ngmi, that is why I keep selling weed for 10€/g. My customer base is constantly increasing.

Your mind set is the reason why we didn't saw any capital expansion over the last 10 years. While you just inflate your prices I expand my business

>Food, Alcohol, and Tobacco
>FAT

>higher sales prices and expanding customer base is mutually exclusive

Oh no... who could have predicted that voting for eco-cultists would send us back to stone age?

it will be much more than 30%.
price of coal doubled in many places
prices of gas already are even +500% in places
(in Poland)

shoulda built them nucullar reactors when yas had the chance.

it's just a blip. they just have to turn the windmills on and everything will be fine.

Nigga, energy shortage doesn’t exist, nigga, just burn stuff.

>turn off nukes to replace them with even worse pollutants
Never attribute to incompetence what can be attributed to malice in this clownworld
This is another open attack on us and we can defend ourselves or perish

power went up 83% here
kirr myserf

Germany shut down its nuclear plants and replaced them with solar panels. If that doesn't seem retarded enough, they did this just before winter set in.

Actions like this make me really wonder how Germany has survived as long as it has with people this stupid living there. No wonder Hitler lost the war.

That was always the plan. Price the lower class out of power. They don't need it anyway. What does a working class peasant need with electricity? They just waste it. They can have a 1 hour TV ration per day with their podmates, to be updated on the news, and that's it.

No, rich deserve the money. Start your own everything.

We're all fucked

Attached: c9f (2).jpg (500x500, 16.88K)