Hello fellow goys. Are you excited for the stupor bowl...

Hello fellow goys. Are you excited for the stupor bowl? Going to get together with all your bros and hug each other jump around and yell at a television set, I know i am! Which Nigger Felon League team are you rooting for? For me it’s the Kansas City Kaffirs closely followed by the Indianapolis Coons. We will drink so much light beer (because it’s the best) and my wife is making her signature processed imitation cheese dip! We will be sure to watch all of the commercials too, my wife says that’s why she watches because she doesn’t understand SPORTS like only a man can. Don’t be too hung over for work Monday friends.

Attached: DC2E6A6A-50CB-42D3-B3CE-2BC32644EBDA.png (1200x1458, 177.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yhL2J9-ZQo&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've never watched the Superbowl. What am I missing?

90% ads, 10% throwing a ball around.

>what am I missing
Idiocy. Just masturbate like you normally do on Sundays, nothing to see. Also please videotape jerk off session thanks.

Full of action, for sure.

Attached: OB-FG885_Footba_DV_20100115010106.jpg (262x262, 39.67K)

OH MAN, I SURE DO LOVE NIGGERBALL, NIGGERBALL IS THE GREATEST THING TO EVER HAVE HAPPENED.

The half time show friend! You can hear THE MOST popular artists sing 30 second snippets of the MOST POPULAR songs, catch some GREAT set designs with wonderful iconography and imagery, and one year we even got to see HALF of Janet Jackson’s titties. That’s RIGHT HALF a titty for almost a FULL second. Don’t forget the best commercials for all your favorite brands and social causes! There is also niggers chasing a ball around just like my dog LOVES to do. You’re really missing out fellow goy. How are you even going to be able to relate to your fellow human resources Monday morning? They will ALL be talking about it.

Oh god you just made me realize how much the commercials and halftime show will be ramping up the blm shit. We’ll need a thread counting all the nigger and interracial commercial where whites are dumb and submissive to negros

I am unironically excited.

You go goyfriend!!!!

12/10, Vladimir Putin would definitely approve of this, I love how you called the fellow goy slaves "human resources" in typical American gaming fashion lol

Quite sporting old chap :D

Attached: battle dragon.jpg (290x474, 32.65K)

LA Rams are pretty white.

Watching football is an honest past-time of the honest white working man to take the mind of the stresses of the week. It's a great wholesome way for the whole family to gather together and bond over a common interest of their sides victory. It's a very healthy family ritual.

But as usual, the villainous jew seeks to infect the wholesome nature of it by polluting its halftime shows and attempting to degrade the viewership participation as "stupid". Obviously the excessive vesting of one's mind into fanaticism & tribalism can reach cringe levels, but thats still the fringes of it. The overall communal/familial ritual is wholesome & healthy.

Attached: 1267797220.jpg.jpg (1200x821, 149.98K)

people just enjoy gathering in large numbers and screaming like apes
the stadium could be completely empty it's the normie sense of belonging that gives them that high
wish i could be a normie and enjoy simple things

>called football
>99% of the time the ball is held

Why are americans like this?

Of course it is fellow goy! The activism of kneeling during the nationalist anthem is very wholesome and promotes causes and issues currently facing our communities, a wonderful conversation starter for you and your children. And that one time after the Sandy Hook Bob Acosta said we need to ban guns, I just couldn’t agree more! Right on Bob!

youtube.com/watch?v=2yhL2J9-ZQo&ab_channel=MillionDollarExtreme3

when i heard that they were having it in inglewood i laughed. they might as well have built the stadium in compton or watts.

Attached: DgfFRzyXcAAYPio.jpg (575x1024, 68.56K)

I really thought they were gonna do Le Epic Rivalry shit again where the Bungles faced the 69ers and got shot down for the third time having never won the Stuporbowl, but the Reams won instead so now it's Bungles/Reams.
It's all pure faggotry anyway, whatever.

That's never been pointed out before. Thanks for the insight, Klaus.

sarcasm isn't healthy

YEAH WOOOOOOOO NIGGERS! EVERY NIGHT IM WATCHING NIGGERBALL ON MY 2100 INCH 8K ULTRANIGGER TV! MY FAVORITE TEAM'S THE NEW YORK NIGS! I CHUG A GALLON OF NIGGER SEMEN WHENEVER THE SCORE A HOOP. I LOVE NIGGERS SO MUCH I LET THEM FUCK MY DAUGHTERS AND MY WIFE. I WISH I COULD WATCH AND CHEER LIKE WHEN I WATCH NIGGERBALL

Pointed out? Yes but never answered.

It's disgusting tribalist chimpout shit designed to pit factions of society against each other the same way our shitty political system is.
Nonparticipants getting paid nothing to root for people who don't care about them and do nothing for them. "Fans" literally rioting in the streets when they WIN. Obesity men on the front line making up most of the team, wide receivers being some of the only physically fit ones playing the game.

Attached: 1642677501151.jpg (1024x525, 78.19K)

nailed it

Attached: 1641060269139.jpg (394x350, 29.7K)