Well Any Forums? why are you so obsessed with pedophiles if it isn't about the kids?

well Any Forums? why are you so obsessed with pedophiles if it isn't about the kids?

Attached: 655.jpg (1080x1046, 222.61K)

>Ali

He escaped the rope

Attached: 14979 (1).jpg (640x428, 52.06K)

Because I don't want people hurting or molesting kids

Because rightists are the only ones noticing that the rulers of this world can't stop fucking kids.

You got me user, I only dislike pedophiles because I'm a rabid antisemite.

Yea just relax guys let us buttfuck your kids. Let us put a dress on your son and sate our urges. Take a chill pill are you some kind of pervert?

They are demons.

Attached: 1642497398599m.jpg (1024x667, 86.2K)

Sand niggers are the biggest child rapists out there

racist

Oh wow, a follower of pedo mohammod (piss be unto him) wants to fuck kids? So shocked!!!

Attached: 1556247317118.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

Because we can all agree they deserve death

damaged people become spiteful mutants and most likely leftists, therefore stopping our enemy from using additional reproductive strategies is in our interest

Attached: 1556275515972.jpg (1024x669, 58.97K)

Attached: 1624121782371.jpg (1024x749, 142.19K)

projection from religious people where fucking kids is an endemic taboo

Changing Social Order is just code for normalizing kiddie molesters. These people deserve to be fucking shot like rabid dogs and this shitskin along with them.

gee i wonder why. maybe because people pushing it are actually obsessed with it

Attached: 1643807195857s.jpg (184x249, 6.93K)

Attached: Bump.jpg (826x654, 172.97K)

Attached: 1556247574111.jpg (640x490, 107.85K)

>arachnophobic, huh? i bet you secretly want to fuck spiders!

Attached: 1556247998513.jpg (678x381, 107.33K)

Attached: Bump2.jpg (622x722, 83.59K)

>1pbtid
>stupid faggots STILL respond to this thread
You are all retarded faggots.
Picrelated, sage.

Attached: 1642798503046.jpg (671x1024, 70.22K)

Checked and kek

You can't post a pic and sage you retarded faggot

Attached: 1556248568137.jpg (738x749, 169.68K)

>hashtag babydrag
hans.... you know what to do

I am right wing but i've never understood the obsession some have with calling everyone you don't like or disagree with a pedophile. For example, most anons on here say EVERY SINGLE Hollywood person is a pedo bloodsucking child-raping child-sacrificing satanist and these Hollywood actors are just dismissed as pedos anytime they do anything we don't like.

Where's the evidence for it though? Tom Hanks, Deniro, Spacey, how do we know they are pedos? If it's established that they've raped kids then of course we should condemn them but these days i can't even watch a film without thinking that the whole cast are pedos because Any Forums said they are.

Attached: 1556247565532.jpg (960x698, 114.8K)

cool it with the anti-semitism

>Tom Hanks, Deniro, Spacey, how do we know they are pedos?
Kevin Spacey had a little boy that he fucked killed, user. This is out in the open

Why are left wingers obsessed with fucking kids?

someone on Any Forums once explained it that they're themselves pedophiles
so they're trying to create an unrealistic scenario where everyone is a pedophile and that way fingers wouldn't be pointing at them

Attached: 1507565540827.jpg (572x621, 104.27K)

I've not seen anyone say every single actor is a pedo, that would be dumb. however every single actor either is one, or at the very least knows several. All will have been offered the opportunity, all will know of these not-so secret clubs and who runs them, and none of them come out and say anything.
BuT mUh BaSeD kEaNu ReEvEs HeS sO nIcE
fuck off, they're all the same

you didnt think this thru did you honey. youre why women shouldnt be allowed to post. youre just Too. Fuckin. Dumb.

lmao what a retard

This fuck all celebrities

But isn't it backfiring?
People are calling men who date younger women than them a disgusting pedophile too.
Even if the woman is 20 or 30 years old.

I mainly lurk, what about it?

"kids" is abstract and completely removed from your sphere of interests. Just some kids somewhere you have no relation to,?
What does hurting mean, why do you think pedophiles hurt anyone. Have you seen any in your life, hurt children or pedophiles?
What about children hurt in other means, bullying, poverty, lack of father etc. does their hurt matter at all?

Whats more likely is you use it as an attack vector on a group you're not part of, who you believe impact your life negatively and attach this abstract negative thats unique to them.

Because pedophilia is to the right what racism is to the left, i.e. an ultimate evil that drives all other evils.
Observe that both "sides" lose all rational thought and compromise principles when processing either racism or pedophilia.

Because the left fights for pedo rights and pedos deserve a slow, painful death.

I believe this is the left's goal. "No one had AIDS if everyone has AIDS"
"If everyone is a pedo no one is"

In the movie The Incredibles the antagonist, Buddy, capture Mr. Incredible. Since Buddy isn't a Super he becomes a weapons Developer So he can sell weapons to general population and everyone can be Super... "because when everyone is Super then no one is".
These people would rather destroy everything beautiful, innocent and decent than admit they're fucked up psychopaths.

why are the left such pedos? why do they defend pedos and try and push pedo shit?

Attached: 1636620135432.jpg (941x940, 195.4K)

>immigrant from an arranged marriage hell-hole sees exporting the misery he escaped from as a "changing social order".

And you wonder why some people are skeptical of mass immigration.

If the theory can stop just one child from being raped it is a good conspiracy theory.

The reason behind QAnon and similar pedo conspiracies is because most of the right implicitly accepts progressive values (the dems are the real racists , antifa are the real fascists etc.). And so, because they are unable to form coherent criticisms of progressivism, they resort to dreaming up scenarios where Democrats are secretly engaging in wicked, taboo things. If pedophilia were acceptable, there would probably be widespread conspiracy theories centered around progressives engaging in bestiality or incest. This type of silliness will not stop until coherent frameworks of conservative/traditional thought become mainstream and acceptable again.