Heres the real reason we have lockdowns and mass censorship

Googles full year 2021 revenue
$257B, 41% year on year growth.

Net income
$76B, up from $40B yoy.

This isn't a small or midsized company. This is Google, one of the largest companies in the world by market cap with 156,000 employees, growing it's revenue 41% yoy. And not only increasing it's revenue by absolutely astounding amounts but they are actually increasing margin at the exact same time.

Do you really think they are going to give that up willingly?

Attached: Capture.png (848x669, 149K)

Minecraft executives

Look at semi conductors companies. Even entry level like AMD and NVIDIA. Be amazed.
Look at pharma stocks that sell the vaccines.
If you didn't grow your capital by at least 100% since 2020 you probably are to retarded to handle your own money.

And google isn't alone.
The entire S&P 500 companies are over exposed to equity, equity they will never be able to clean from their balance sheets. Sales growth and real capital expansion has been largely absent from the world economy for 10 years.

Everyone relied on cheap dollar loans and prayed that a bigger fool (the central banks) will keep buying their restructured debt. Surprise, nobody wants them, not even the central banks at this point

Brace yourself, this plane is crashing, with no survivors

Dont care , my SPYC are printing

You must be joking

its blackrock funding kikery with our tax money

Sounds like you missed out. Better luck next life

Good luck. Hope you set a stop loss

checked, but when it all comes down, any "debts" that are "owed" to unlawful internationalist entities like the BIS or IMF are odious and will be declared null and void

dingdingding

HOLY SHIT ALMOST LIKE THEY PLANNED IT AND COLLUDED TOGETHER SINCE MARCH 2020 HOLY FUCKKK!!!!!!

Attached: dragons of argonauth.jpg (285x475, 60.83K)

no i believe they are all going to pay for their avarice with blood

>make 100% more
>there is 400% more currency out there
It's a game you cannot win.
You're becoming poorer and you still refuse to believe it.

Attached: inflation-is-communism.png (833x3173, 1.28M)

inflation, simple as.
Nigger

Inflation is only up around 10% when you take everything into account.
I am not sure you know how it works.

Kek no. The official rate is contrived bullshit. It's much higher.

It's still not even close to 100%, let alone 400%. Inflation doesn't grow at a matched rate with amount of currency because inflation is mitigated by velocity of currency.

Official rate is 2-3%

Yeah nah, CPI is 7% but it excludes certain things to make it not seem as bad

don't use anything Google...

Yeah I'm aware of the effect of velocity. Who said anything about 100% or 400%? Current real inflation is between 20-30%