Florida Begins Battle Against Globohomo

God's Speed Florida anons!!!

wsvn.com/news/politics/rally-in-protest-of-floridas-dont-say-gay-bill-held-in-wilton-manors/

WILTON MANORS, FLA. (WSVN) - Protesters gathered in Wilton Manors to voice their disapproval of a controversial new bill making its way through the Florida legislature.

7News cameras captured a crowd of demonstrators at the Pride Center at Equality Park along North Dixie Highway, Tuesday night.

At issue is Florida House Bill 15-57, the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill. If passed, it would put limits on classroom discussions about sexual orientation and gender identity from kindergarten to fifth grade.

Attached: rwcUGsO7mLQHDfluyDsMg4AOwViKo0x4SaPNJ4r9jso.png (640x386, 198.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/?Tab=BillText
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I lived in Florida for 5 years. It's overly suntanned white trash and problaby the state with the highest amount of bimbo whores. I would say only Texas compares in its shitholeness.

I sit down at home or when guest in a nice home desu

But if I’m in some public place I will stand up ofc

Attached: F28095C8-C9BC-4A76-BB3C-13B1818BBC1E.png (506x438, 232.32K)

Go to California. And enjoy the homeless drug infested nigger gans raping you.

Attached: 1.png (540x540, 180.67K)

Apparently you haven't been to NYC or SF

i sit down to piss because then i dont have to touch my dick, because touching dick is gay

Attached: 1491080665258.jpg (1092x1023, 547.82K)

this is the way

>makes ftms feel included
FAGGOTS

Link to bill

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/?Tab=BillText

>the Pride Center at Equality Park

This is so pathetic, i wish i could make fun of amerilards but it's about to be like this everywhere...

Denmark and leaf bond through toilet sitting despite having a penis. Why are you like this?

>go to tranny bathroom
>shit on the floor
>dump orbeez down the toilets
>piss in the hand dryer
>leave all the taps running

“If this law were to pass, that would be illegal,” said a speaker at the event.

These people need to be shot

Why are you talking about sex and sexuality with children, what's wrong with America, fucking faggots?

Texas and Florida must be destroyed at all costs. Just white trash and deplorables there from my experience.

Found the jew yorker snowbird kike...

>bolivia
hahahahaha

All I can say is get rid of the urinal and like Starbucks I will just still open my fly and let the "chips" lie where they fall. Good luck to the next Karen or tranny that needs to sit.

>“Don’t Say Gay” bill
Are they going to replace the G in LGBT?

this dude wants to touch dick

This is your country on Jews

Ues white trash and deplorable creating 3 of the world's top 15 economy's. NOT bad for white trash. Sounds like someone got turned down by a trad chick for being a soi Boi apparently they preffered red neck Chad's

Stay out of my state kike

Globohomo calls the bill that.

Regular people call it "Let's Not Sexualize Our Primary School Aged Children" or "Hands Off, Pedos" bill.

My Ex-GF hated that I peed standing... kek. She even told me "My Ex-BF understood and peed sitting..." ... fucking cuck. Fuck my Ex anyway, fucking whore.

Individual action. Global impact.