I used to think pol was full of shit

I used to think pol was full of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02-07-45-22.png (1440x2560, 502.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-set-oust-astrazeneca-top-supplier-covid-19-shots-poor-nations-2021-12-15/
newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination/
au.news.yahoo.com/fda-warns-increased-heart-related-210955818.html
bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
imgur.com/a/eZ31HG4
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1471980/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-06-19/pfizer-paid-896-million-in-prempro-accords-filing-shows-1-
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/15/his-death-still-hurts-the-pfizer-anti-smoking-drug-ruled-to-have-contributed-to-suicide
archive.md/I5j64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is. But there are jewels too you wont find anywhere else.

Climate change is no fucking joke.

Any Forums is never fully wrong and has absolute knowledge of approximately most of everything to a degree.

its so obvious but antivaxxer chuds refuse to see it
heart problems are on the rise because of the constant stress we've been under due to this pandemic MOST BECAUSE OF ANTIVAXXERS WHO WONT GET OFF THEIR ASSES AND HELP END THIS THING

Welcome aboard faggot. You're here forever.

We're never wrong fag

You will never be a woman

Any Forums is absolutely fucking retarded and gets it wrong 9 times out of 10

Climate change induced heart issues

Attached: 1642214621528m.jpg (575x1024, 70.39K)

Name 9
Then name the 1

And some how is more correct than experts worldwide everytime.

>the retarded people that know they're retarded, know more than the "experts"

These are normal cardiac arrests product of right wing riot stress, completely normal.

I know right? Just lost my mother to a nasty case of winter vagina. We are still trying to air out the house.

Attached: DreamLifeSNES.jpg (2048x1682, 455.33K)

KEK, only the vaxxed are checking out of the mortal coil due to "heart problems from stress". I literally saved the world and didn't have to get up off my couch to do it.

Attached: 1643505144708.png (607x426, 96.22K)

To be fair I believe the Covid spike protein causes the myocarditis, which you get through either the vaccine or natural infection. People with both are probably the highest risk. If we actually followed “the science” we would have only vaccinated those at high risk of Covid hospitalization and perhaps frontline healthcare workers. Look what happened with penicillin, we overprescribe it and now there’s a growing risk of penicillin-resistant bacteria. Trust your instincts, Any Forums.

Bork Bork Bork Bork Bork

Attached: Niggbull.jpg (798x769, 167K)

We've reached levels of coping never seen before. No refunds. I'm sure it's only a mild case of myocarditis.

Myocarditis is a common reaction to a lot of viral infections. It's not unique to covid. It's also treatable with ibuprofen.

sorry, come again? you literally just made a false claim elsewhere.
reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-set-oust-astrazeneca-top-supplier-covid-19-shots-poor-nations-2021-12-15/

>Pfizer (PFE.N) and BioNtech (22UAy.DE) are set to displace AstraZeneca (AZN.L) as the main suppliers of COVID-19 vaccines to the global COVAX programme at the start of 2022, a shift that shows the increasing importance of their shot for poorer states.

B-b-b-but the article says it's from COViD-19 - can't you honker chuds realize that you need to get the vaccine? I'm 8x boosted and my heart has never felt this good (beating fast like a techno song).

Attached: 1643775614859.jpg (329x480, 59.65K)

Any Forums is much like reaching into a toilet and grabbing a turd, opening it up and finding gold inside.

it actually could be because the lockdowns made us fat and sedentary.

>treatable with ibuprofen
Obviously not very well since it has a 60% death rate within five years of diagnosis.....

That's acute myocarditis, which is rarely if ever caused by vaccination

>us

Attached: N.jpg (962x614, 206.43K)

>paid to slide
>told only rule is to not use memeflags
>pick aus ip

why are jews and their golems so dumb?

you should quite literally kill yourself, due to your dangerous misinformation
myocarditis has absolutely spikes recently, and the spike started as the gene therapies were rolled out
kill yourself, pfizerwhore.

I don't speak to anyone who isn't 10x boosted.

Why has the prevalence gone up so much in the last year then? It seems like the Covid spike protein makes one especially susceptible.

>made us fat and sedentary
you americans were already fat and sedentary, how come your heart problems are rising huh? its absolutely ludicrous that companies like pfizer and moderna can REFUSE to publish their finding on vaccine trials especially when the concern is for adverse reactions to vaccine
we're literally being choked to death by these mega companies and they're laughing while they run off with our money

except covid starts as a respiratory infection and is primarily dealt with in affected organs.

The vaccine literally floods your entire body with spike proteins, which multiple researchers have been warning us about for a long time - but the information seems to keep getting censored and suppressed.

Nobody cares or believes me, but I work as a nurse in long term care and have seen an unbelievable number of residents die in the past year from the vaccine. We're talking about having maybe 8-12 deaths in a pre-vax year to well above 50 deaths in the year since the vaccine.

Don't care enough to argue with midwits and have my warning cast-aside. The truth will become apparent in the future. I don't need to say another word.

I'm off to go enjoy some vidya games before this shit show comes grinding to a horrific halt.

Attached: 1643192665317.jpg (1920x1920, 939.99K)

Covid also produces myocarditis and pericarditis, and at higher rates than vaccination newscientist.com/article/mg25133462-800-myocarditis-is-more-common-after-covid-19-infection-than-vaccination/

Attached: vaxxed--PERFECTLY_SAFE.jpg (1202x828, 65.92K)

Attached: Just One Drink.png (598x371, 49.39K)

>I used to think
evidence says otherwise

No refunds

AZ is still the biggest, but getting overtaken by mrna. They have apparently figured out how to do the cold supply chain needed in the developing world. That was the problem originally, as well as cost. Developing world can't afford $15 a shot

Attached: 20211218_brc246.png (608x1498, 178.17K)

You are literally a meme. Make sure to do some vigorous exercise today.

Attached: A Trauma Timebomb.jpg (601x680, 69.08K)

fuck yeah i love mma

more fabrications. those "studies" are chock full of medical quackery.
for instance, one of the papers didn't discriminate between unvaxxed and double vaxxed who went on to get covid. they all lumped them into the same category.
do not trust this fucking liar. he's paid by pfizer.

the virus is unlikely to cause myocarditis in younger people because it’s extremely rare for the viral load to reach that type of level within their bodies. the vaccine on the other hand provides trillions of mRNA strains throughout the body. natural infection and lipid nano particle delivery are completely different. there is no scientific argument to support vaccination at this point.

You just did.

Attached: 1643716264538.png (1106x1068, 998.76K)

oh look, suddenly you own up. only recently, you claimed that pfizer were a pimple on AZ's back.
as per usual, it's just non-stop lies with you, soulless pfizerwhore.

>do not trust this fucking liar. he's paid by pfizer.
ok mate please take your meds and come back later when you're settled. I was just shilling for Astrazeneca above, but now I work for Pfizer too apparently. If you want to contact my shilling manager and tell them I have a conflict of interest working for two competitors simultaneously that would be appreciated

Pffft was there a year ago....

Attached: cbc.ca-heart attack.png (780x476, 197.86K)

full of shit? like when Any Forums tards warned that the massive migration will bring crime and rape? there a lot of schizo shit on Any Forums but Any Forums anons have much better predictions rate than any mainstream media or any leftist internet comunity

lies, lies, lies. you posted in the other thread that pfizer were small fry compared to AZ. and now you own up. you are thoroughly untrustworthy, and clearly paid by pfizer to parade about your lies.

So you agree the Covid spike protein makes one more susceptible to heart issues? In response to my first post you said “all viral infections can cause myocarditis” but now it’s “Covid explains the huge increase in myocarditis”. The number of viral infections has not increased, Covid cases just supplanted the flu/common cold. Can’t you see how your two statements don’t reconcile?

“The U.S. Food and Drug Administration added a new black-box warning, its harshest, to the label of Pfizer Inc's arthritis drug, Xeljanz, citing increased risk of major cardiac-related problems in some patients, the drugmaker said on Friday.”
au.news.yahoo.com/fda-warns-increased-heart-related-210955818.html

"… the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial."
bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

“Pfizer promoted the sale of Bextra for several uses and dosages that the FDA specifically declined to approve due to safety concerns. The company will pay a criminal fine of $1.195 billion, the largest criminal fine ever imposed in the United States for any matter.“
imgur.com/a/eZ31HG4
justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

“A secret Nigerian government report concluded that the drug manufacturer Pfizer undertook an “illegal trial of an unregistered drug” when the company enrolled nearly 100 Nigerian children with meningitis in a trial testing its antibiotic trovafloxacin (Trovan) against ceftriaxone during a 1996 meningitis epidemic.”
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1471980/

“Pfizer Inc., the world’s largest drugmaker, said in a securities filing that it has paid $896 million to resolve about 60 percent of the cases alleging its menopause drugs caused cancer in women.”
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-06-19/pfizer-paid-896-million-in-prempro-accords-filing-shows-1-

“In the US, Pfizer made out-of-court settlements to 2,700 complainants totalling US$273m after a 2013 class action that claimed the drug Chantix raised the risk of suicide.”
theguardian.com/business/2017/sep/15/his-death-still-hurts-the-pfizer-anti-smoking-drug-ruled-to-have-contributed-to-suicide

nobody knows how many people have been infected with covid so you can’t provide any data regarding frequency of myocarditis. also those studies are complete bullshit because doctors refuse to report vaccine injuries and often attribute vax damage to covid damage because their vaxxed patients seem to contract the virus regardless of how many injections they take

I believe you, user. My point was more the truth is a bit more nuanced, although Any Forums‘s instincts are generally more correct (and not bound to the politically correct bullshit you see in the media). Having both the vaccine AND natural infection would put one at the highest risk for heart issues.

You need a little more stress, I think. Stick around a while. This is a hurtbox.

Yeah but that's only when it's not right 155% of the time

They reconcile because flu is incredibly low volume compared to covid. It has a R0 of 1.5-2. Omicron has an R0 of 11, with contagiousness equivalent to measles, which was considered the most contagious disease humanity has yet encountered. The case load is exponentially higher than flu.

I'm sure vaccination is causing some of the myocarditis, but the best data available at the moment shows the real viral infection is doing most of the work, not the vaccine, which is what you would expect. Your body reacts badly to spike, but it reacts much worse to actual virus.

That's because the"experts" are actually just a priest class

pfizerbro in this discussion does what he can to move the focus off of the dominant, and certainly - by far - most profitable trader in vaxdeath.
archive.md/I5j64